Chapter 12: The Kikiwaka?

Emma's POV:
"Emma?" Lou came in, and gasped. I quickly stepped back. Oh... I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rush in and..." Lou apologized.

"No problem! Look, Xander is okay again." I smiled and tried to change the subject.

"Yes, glad he is. You two were pretty close. Did you want to..." Lou whispered and pointed at Xander.

"Oh my gosh, Lou! No way!" I shouted.

"If you say so" she replied, and went out, followed by me and Xander.

"Lou, we have to find this stupid Kikiwaka thingy!" I said.

"Don't. Call. It. Stupid!" She snapped.

"Sorry."

Xander raised one finger. "Guys! Girls! Everyone! I think I know where it is! Lou? You remember this time Gladys made a tour to show us the woods?"

She nodded. "Yes. Wait, I know what you mean!" She smirked and pushed him on the shoulder.

"Okay. That hurt. But anyways, I'm talking about this hollow, we discovered, without Gladys knowing." He explained.

"And you think it's hidden in there?" Lou asked.

"I'm to 99.9% sure that it's hidden in there. Come on!" Xander answered, and already wanted to go.

"Wait, shouldn't we take Jorge and Tiffany with us?" I asked.

"You forgot Caleb" Lou reminded me.

"Yeah. There's a reason why." I said and looked over to Xander who made some weird noises.

"That's our signal. They'll be here any minute." He explained.

And they literally were there in nothing more than 30 seconds!

After searching, and searching- Xander told us that it's more than 2 years ago, when they did the tour- we finally got to a huge, huge, stonewall, with a lot of tendrils in front of it.

"Okay. First I, then Emma and then Xander. You two will keep an eye on this whole area. We want to win this, right?!" Lou cheered everyone up.

"YES!" We shouted and went in.

It was very dark inside, and cold, too.

"Emma, you're freezing. You want my jacket?" Asked Xander, who went after me, to make sure that I'm alright.

"Sure. Thank you." I smiled, and he immediately smiled back.

"Guys! We have no time to flirt! We have to find this trumpet!" Lou shouted at us.

Oops. Sorry. Actually, I'm not.

After walking about 10 minutes, we got to a little lake, in the middle of the hollow.

"Oh my gosh, look! There's the trumpet!" I shouted, but Xander put his hand on my mouth.

"Did you hear that?" He whispered. "We are not alone."

He was right. I heard giant steps coming closer to us. And closer. And closer.

"The Kikiwaka!" Lou said. "Hide, everyone!"

And so we did, begging that we wouldn't be his dinner tonight.