Chapter 19: Sorry!

Emma's POV:
"It's okay, Xander. Really." I told it him for the 100th time now.

"No it's not, I shouldn't have got into this stupid fight." He replied, pacing around.

"Your right. That was stupid. But you didn't want to punch me. It was an accident, okay?" I smiled at him, hoping to make him feel a bit better.

"Ugh I feel so guilty now. I am so so sorry, Emma!" He really did sound sorry.

"It's okay."

"No, it's not!"

"It is. I'm not mad at you. How could I?" I laughed, causing him to smile.

"You're not?"

"No. And now please, let's change the subject! So... Remember when you sang this song for me asking me out on a date?" I got nervous, my voice a bit higher than usual.

"Of course I do... But. As much as I want to, I can't now. I have to do this stuff." He explained, but I didn't believe him somehow.

"Stuff? What kind of stuff?" I asked confused.

"Coming Jorge!" Xander shouted and left.

Boys... I thought when I laid down on my bed to sleep.

5 dreams of Xander, later...

I woke up by someone carrying me.

"What the..." I mumbled yet half asleep.

"You'll love it, we're almost there!" I figured out that my 'kidnapper' was Xander. I wondered what he was up to.

"We're almost where? And how late is it? It must me around 11 or something, mustn't it?" I asked, looking around to see trees and bushes everywhere.

After walking for like 3 minutes, we finally arrived and he let me down.

"The spot? But-" I started but Xander interrupted me.

"Yes. Listen, I wanted to apologize, so I thought this would be a great place for a pick nick at almost midnight. Agree?"

"You didn't have to do this, you know?"

"But I wanted to." Xander said, and took my hand. Even if the darkness filled the night, I could see that he blushed.

We went to a blanket, where fruit was filled in a bowl: Grapes, Apples, and lots more.

"Look at the stars. Aren't they beautiful tonight?" I gasped laying down on the cozy blanket.

"They really are. And you know what?" He chuckled, laying down next to me.

"What?" I giggled.

"There's a beautiful star right now. Next to me." Was Xander just trying to flirt with me? Oh my goodness, how is I blush!

"Thanks, I guess."

"It's 11:11 pm. Time for a wish." He looked on his watch.

"Alright." I closed my eyes, wishing that this wonderful date would never end. And that He and I will always be friends... Or more?

"What did you wish?" Xander asked me, causing me to smile.

"Hey I can't say that out loud. You know how those whish-things work, do you?" I laughed.

"I do!... Was the wish about me?" He was so annoying!

"Xander! Stop!" I friendly punched him on the shoulder and blushing even more.

"So yes?" He giggled.

"No comment." I replied, starring into the sky.

"Whatever you say, Em." Xander suddenly got closer to me and our fingers touched for a few seconds, then we both smiled and he took my hand gently into his.

I don't want this date to end. Like, never.