Chapter 18: Idiots...

Emma's POV:
I was so happy. First, because Xander decided to stay at Camp Kikiwaka, and second, because we would have our date. A real one, you know. Also, he wrote this really cute song for me, asking if I'd want to go on a date with him. And how could I say no to him?

We all were sitting at the camp fire, and we roasted marshmallows.

"So," Xander began, and stood up to hold a little speech.

"I'm staying, as you all know now. Things got a little messed up the last days, and I was kind out off my mind, I don't want to lie at this point." He smiled over to me, I just smiled back and starred at him.

I saw Caleb glaring at Xander, and Hazel glaring at me, which, to be honest, didn't make me feel that comfortable.

"I'm glad your staying, Xandy!" Squealed Hazel, clapping her hands in excitement. I rolled my eyes, which-of course- saw Xander, and chuckled at that. I blushed. Like a lot.

"Great news, bro!" Fake smiled Caleb, and stood up to go next to him. What was Caleb up to? Definitely nothing good.

"Thanks, I guess. Caleb, I wanted to apologize." Xander began, my eyes widened at his sentence.

"Oh, I was wondering when you would finally come to me, to apologize for stealing my girlfriend."

"Caleb." I interrupted him, standing up too, between them.

"Enough." I glared at Caleb.

"Baby, why are you acting like this right now?" Caleb smirked, touching my shoulder.

"I'm not acting. And don't you dare touching me again!" I snapped back and pushed his hand off of my shoulder.

It was like he was ignoring me, and touched me again, stroking my hair now.

"Caleb! Don't touch her, or-" Xander looked mad. He suddenly made fists, which shocked me.

"No. Xander, don't." I whispered, coming closer to him.

"Don't you see what he's doing?" Asked Xander, glaring at Caleb for the 100th time now.

"Yes, but, it's not an option, Xander. Please do not-" I got interrupted beating.

Caleb beat Xander right into his stomach.

"Xander! Are you okay?!" I tried to get him away from Caleb, but Xander boxed him right into the face.

"Oh, you want it to go this way? No problem with that!" Replied Caleb under breath. He tried to kick Xander where the sun's never shining, but Xander got out off the way.

They couldn't continue like this. I got right in the way, when Xander just wanted to hit him in the face. But instead of Caleb, I was hit by him, and I fell to the ground.

I moaned. It hurt so so bad. It wasn't just slapping, it really was boxing, what Xander did.

"Emma! I- I didn't mean to..." Xander stuttered, and sat down beside me.

"You idiot! Did you see what you've done to her?!" I heard Caleb shouting at Xander.

"Babe, you okay?" Caleb sat down on the other side of me.

"Go. J-Just go." I mumbled.

"Emma-" said Xander, holding my hand. His voice was shaking and I could see that tears formed in his eyes. Tears of sadness. Tears of regret.
A/N: Can you retrace to Xander? Why?