Chapter 30: Changes

Emma's POV:
"Xander?" I knocked on the door of his cabin.

Someone opened it. I was hoping that it would be him, but instead...

"Oh, Ravi... Hey, have you seen Xander?" I asked, pacing back and forth.

"Oh my gosh, yes! What's up with him. He never was that mad before. Whatever it was, it must be bad. So bad!" Ravi gasped.

You're not helping, Ravi!

"Look, I just have to find him. Any idea where he could be?"

"No I... Oh." My brother suddenly stopped talking and saw at me. No, not at me, behind me.

"Xander, we were just talking about you." My brother smiled.

"Yes, listen, I need to talk to you. I didn't mean it like-" I got interrupted.

"I know how you meant it, Emma. And that's it. You know, I've never liked a girl like you that much before, but I guess, love is just a disappointment in the end." Xander looked broken. No smile (okay there wasn't exactly a reason to smile at this moment), and his voice changed rapidly.

"Xander, please..." I begged.

I tried once again. "Please, I really do love-" I got interrupted again.

"What? You love to disappoint me? You love to play with me? I'm done, Emma. Save your excuses!" With that, he slam the door.

I could feel tears running down my cheeks, when I slid down the cabin wall. Could this get any worse?

Oh boy, it could!

2 days passed by and Xander hasn't spoken to me. He literally avoided me.

And then there was something about him I just couldn't get along with. He changed. To bad!

He wore different clothes; a leather jacket, and some shorts with holes in them. His voice wasn't soft anymore. More... Rude. Xander didn't smile either. Wasn't kind to the campers anymore. Instead, he laughed at them, when someone fell in mud. Xander also started to spend like so much time with Hazel, it drove me crazy. Every time I was near the two, he'd burst out in laughter cause of her 'hilarious' jokes and he'd also wrap his arms around her waist like 1000 times a day.

Ugh. Changes... I hate them. You'd too if you were in my situation right now! Xandy Candy has gone to the dark side. Darrrrk side!

A/n: Ugh Xander, what up with you?!