Chapter 6: The Quest

Emma's POV:
When we came back to Camp, Xander said he had to sleep and was tired of all what happened. We hugged each other and then I went to bed too.

The next day, we all woke up by a loud trumpet. Literally. Gladys stood before our cabin.

"Woodchuck's!!! Get up and arrive outside in 10 minutes! I've got great news for you." Gladys played the trumpet horrible! I mean, Jessie would teach her in that, if she was here. She's a real musician, probably even more than an actress...

"Zuri! C'mon, only 5 minutes left! You ready, Tiffany? Emma?" Asked Lou, and pulled her Camp Kikiwaka jacket on. To be honest, she was a very good leader.

So after 5 minutes, we finally were all ready. Outside wasn't only Gladys. Also Ravi, Xander (yay!), Jorge, and- oh no!- even Caleb and Hazel!

"Well, Campers" began Gladys, she already put the trumpet away-my ears really thanked her for that!- "You 9 will go on a quest. You heard right. Until tomorrow, you will live in the woods. Literally. Go grab your surviving stuff or whatever you'll need. You all will be divided in two teams."

Please me and Xander, please me and Xander!

"Team One: Emma, Lou, Ravi and Hazel. Team Two: Xander, Jorge, Zuri, Tiffany and Caleb." Announced Gladys.

No! Really? With Hazel!? Ugh!

"So, guys, you all have to find the famous  Kikiwaka trumpet. For all who doesn't know: With this trumpet, Kikiwaka used to scare all people away, by its loud noise and everything. And you have to find it and bring it back to me, you've got time until tomorrow. Oh and: Don't get caught by the Kikiwaka!" Gladys let out a quiet evil, evil laugh and went away from us.

Okay! Let's go find this trumpet!