Chapter 47: Forgive me

Emma's POV:
Lou and Xander's eyes filled with tears.

"Emma, i-it was an accident, I promise!" Lou said.

"What happened? What happened between you two?" I asked, expecting the worst thing.

Xander took one of my hands. "Em, look, it's actually not that bad. Lou's and my lips accidentally touched. Nothing more." He fake laughed.

Wait, they did what?

"You-my boyfriend- and you-my best friend- kissed?" Tears began to ran down my cheeks.

"No no no! It wasn't a kiss, it was an accident! See, back in the hospital, you went to the cafeteria to get a snack, a-and Xander got out of his bed and he fell right in my arms, I mean his balance wasn't that good and I didn't want to let him fall so..." Lou tried to explain.

"And then what? Your lips accidentally touched? I... I can't believe it! Why didn't you tell me earlier? Why did you do this to me?" I cried, I didn't know what to believe anymore.

"Emma Bana-" Xander tried to comfort me, but, oh well...

"You know what? Forget your Emma Banana! Forget your Xandy Candy! You all just pretended to like me. You were in love the whole time. I'm out, I... I don't need you two in my life!" I shouted at them and got huge headaches.

"Please, let's talk, what you just said is not true we really do like you and-" Lou shouted after me.

"Save it, you two! And don't come after me." I replied and ran away, as far as my feet could take me.

A/n: Crappy and short chapter, sorry, my phone only has 10% left, so yeah, hope you like it anyway:)
Comment your opinions down below❤️ Ly!