Chapter 40: Stay with me

Emma's POV:
I felt a hand on my shoulder. As I looked up, I saw the doctor with a folder in his hands.

"Excuse me, but, what was his last name again?" Asked he.

I sniffed. "Quinn. Xander Quinn." I answered and stood up. "Why?"

The doctor looked surprised and finally spoke.

"Oh... I- I must have switched the folders up. I took the wrong one. It's not about Xander Quinn, this folder's about Xander Quinton, another boy." He explained.

"Oh my gosh... That means. Well, what does it mean?" I felt such relieved after hearing the doc must have switched it all up.

"Let me just get the right folder. I'm right back." And with that, he left the room.

The nurses and doctors were still trying to get Xander back to... You know, normal.

"Here. So, like I already mentioned, Xander's in a coma. We don't know how long it will take to-" I interrupted the doc.

"Yeah yeah let's skip this part. What are his survival chances?" My heart beat so unbelievable fast, you can't imagine it.

"Pretty good." He smiled. "Survival chance of 85%" and this sentence, changes everything. Again. But this time, for good!

"Oh my gosh! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" I squealed and hugged the doctor.

After the good news I called Lou.

"What amazing news! You know what? We'll be right there!" My best friend said into the phone.

"But Lou, it's 2 in the morni-" before I could even finish the sentence, she already hung up.

It took Lou, Gladys and Ravi 10 minutes to come to Xander and me.

"How is he?" Gladys asked when they entered the room.

"I think he's doing great. His survival chance is at 85%, so it seems quite good for him." I smiled at the three.

"But 85% isn't 100..." My brother Ravi mumbled, Lou slapped him on the shoulder.

"Oh! That hurt!" Replied Ravi and rubbed his shoulder. For a few seconds, silence filled the room.

We all saw over to Xander.

"...Kiss..." I heard someone mumble.

"Did- did any of you guys hear that?" I asked confused.

They all nodded, confusion was written all over their faces.

"... Kiss..." There it was again. It was Xander. Xander!

"Oh my goodness, it's him. It's him!" My eyes filled with tears of happiness.

"You really think so? I mean, I heard that too, but-" Lou stopped in the middle of her sentence.

"C'mon, Emma! Kiss him!" Ravi pushed me forwards the bed Xander was laying in.

"You think this would help?" Was my question.

"Yeah! It's worth a try! Now, go!" Gladys answered.

I slowly turned towards my boyfriend and leaned in. I kissed him. His lips were blue and cold. And then, I pulled away.

"And? Does he wake up already?" All our eyes widened, when Ravi asked this question.

"Yeah! There! His hand moved!" Gladys pointed at his hand. She was right. Xander's hand had moved.

And not that much later, his leg moved and then, he slowly opened his eyes.

"Omg!" I screamed. Tears were running down my cheeks constantly.

"Xander!" Lou was relieved as well. Everyone was.

"W-Where am I?" Xander's voice was sleepy and dry.

"I'm the hospital. But, it's okay. I'm so glad you're here, with us, Xandy!" I couldn't wait any longer so I hugged him. Tight...

He pushed me away from him. "Woah, woah, woah! Who do you think you are!? I don't even know you!" Xander shouted at me.

"Um, what?"

"You heard me. Who the heck are you?" He asked me again. I didn't know what to say. I was such speechless.

A/n: Tadaaaa! Hope you all like this chapter:) and omg: Xemma is #1 under the Bunkd hashtag... Thank you so so much! Lysm!❤️💋