Chapter 33: Surprise!

Emma's POV:
I was so happy to have Xander back. I really missed him, tho! His sweet voice, his smile, him.

"Emma! You okay?" Lou asked, and I stopped daydreaming.

"Yeah. I'm just so happy that he's Xander again, and not this bad boy." I smiled, brightly.

"What did you do, huh?" My best friend smirked at me, I blushed like crazy!

"N-Nothing..."

"Nothing? Oh c'mon!" She snapped.

I didn't want to tell her that Xander and I kissed. That actually I kissed him.

"Gotta go, see you!" I quickly made my way out of the dining hall.

Xander came towards me.

"Emma" he smiled his gorgeous smile which I could always melt for.

"Xander" I replied. His face dropped immediately.

"What's the problem?" I asked confused.

"You didn't call me Xandy Candy." He said like a little kid. Wow, I never thought he'd like this nickname.

"Well, sorry for that, Xandy Candy." I giggled and scrunched my nose.

"Ahhh there it was! You know how to brighten up my day, Em!" Xander made me blush, like so much.

"Uh... So, about yesterday... Y-you know, our ki-" he was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Surprise!"

No, could that be...

"JESSIE!" I chorused with my siblings, which suddenly appeared next to me.

"Kids! Hi!" Jessie hugged everyone and smiled non stop.

"Oh my gosh, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in L.A. for your show? How is it going? Are you and Tony a couple again?" The words just flew out of my mouth.

"Not so fast, Emma!" Jessie laughed. "Step by step. But please let's talk about this in your cabin?"

"Yeah, of course!" I replied and hugged her once more.

Jessie's eyes fell on Xander.

"Who's this? Emma, is he your boyfriend?" She smirked at me .

I froze. "N-no, I mean, I don't um, you know..." Let's just go inside. Excuse us Xander." I squeezed Xander's hand and my siblings, Jessie and I went into the Woodchucks cabin.

That was crazy! Why the heck did Jessie ask if Xander and I'd be a couple?  And why was I so nervous? I mean, I couldn't answer that question. Yet, at least...

A/n: Hey Jessie! Hey Jessie!