Chapter 41: Drama Baby Drama!

Emma's POV:
"Wait, a-are you being serious right now?" I asked Xander with tears in my eyes.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" He snapped at me and glared. "I told you for the 5th time now, I don't know you, okay, blondie?"

Okay, what the heck has happened to Xander. This is not him!

"XANDER!" I heard a familiar voice appear from behind.

"Hazel..." I mumbled to myself.

Xander's mood suddenly changed. His smile grew with every second Hazel came closer.

"Baby girl!" He greeted and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Did he just call her...

"BABY GIRL!?" Lou, I, Ravi and Gladys said at the same time. Clearly, we all were such shocked.

In this moment, the doctor from earlier entered the room.

"Well, that's great! He woke up! Don't worry, everything's fine." The doc promised.

I couldn't hold my anger inside of me anymore.

"Everything's fine? FINE!? Nothing, and I mean nothing is fine right now!" I burst out into tears.

"Okay, you four, wanna come talk to me?" The doctor and us 4, except for Hazel went outside of Xander's room.

"First of all, you have to calm down." He spoke.

How the heck was I supposed to stay calm right now?

Lou broke the silence. "Doc, he might have amnesia."

"Amnesia, yes, that could be it. But it's not that bad as it seems. Most of the people get the memory back... But there are some people that won't remember anything."

Wow. Somehow I didn't like this doctor.

"So, what's the best we can do now?" I asked, already annoyed.

"The best thing you can do now is, to go to familiar places Xander knows, and, now he won't remember that you two were friends, or a couple, so you have to become friends with him again. It can be hard but, it's not impossible." The doctor smiled at me and then left.

"Perfect. Just perfect." I mumbled and was about to enter Xander's room again, until I saw them. Xander and Hazel kiss.

Kiss.

"Emma..." I felt Lou's hand on my shoulder.

"No. Leave me alone. I'm out!" I ran away, tears streaming down my face. A knot built up in my stomach. I ran outside, I needed fresh air.

Thoughts ran through my mind, constantly. Until it hit me.

Wait a second. If he can't remember me, but Hazel, and Lou, and the others, he must still know everything that happened before my siblings and I arrived at camp. And if Xander calls Hazel his girlfriend, that means...

"Woah. Xander and Hazel were a couple..." I spoke to myself.

A/n: Drama, baby, drama! Leave your opinions and thoughts about this chapters in the comments:)
Bye!
~Nina🌸