Chapter 50: Reunited?

Emma's POV:
"Okay... Talk." I started and sighed. Xander and Lou were sitting on my bed, so was I. For almost a minute silence filled the room.

"Okay, first of all..." Lou said, yet a insecurity in her voice. "I don't like Xander like you maybe think. And this kiss that he and I had, it was an accident."

I didn't know who to trust.

"I swear it was an accident, Emma. I don't like Lou either. I mean, yes, of course I do like her, but..." Xander mumbled.

"Aha! So you do like her, hm?" I glared at my ex-boyfriend.

"I was gonna say I like her more like a sister!" Xander replied, and put one hand on his forehead. "Gosh, this conversation is harder than I thought it would be..."

Sister?

"What?" I asked confused.

"Yes! And I fell on her, I mean my balance wasn't the best since I lied in that hospital bed for a while. It just happened. No sparks. No feelings. No love. Just a quick peck on the mouth. Nothing more." Xander placed my hands in his.

Why should I believe him? I don't know... But something made me feel insecure.

"Wait, why should I believe you?" I asked.

He giggled. "Because, Emma Banana, I'm Xandy Candy. You can trust me, and you know that! I really do love you, you are the peanut to my butter, the water to my ocean, the glaze to my donut, I'm your candy to your banana, I am-" I interrupted him.

"Okay, I got it. So... You two are just friends? I'm asking again just to be sure. I mean, you two are my best friends, who else should I trust when not you?" I couldn't help but smile, and squeezed their hands.

"Yes, just friends. Nothing more, we promise. You and Xander are meant to be, Em. Don't let him slip out of your hands." Lou patted my shoulder.

"I won't. I'm sorry for overreacting, you guys! I sorry for being jealous." I hugged them tight.

"Don't worry. Being jealous just means that the person means a lot to you." Xandy Candy replied and stroke my hair.

"So, now that everything's good between us again, at least I hope so, we are friends right? Emma, I never stopped loving you for just a single second." Xander made me blush so much with his kind words!

"I love you so much, Xandy." I was near the tears.

"You forgot something."

I was confused. "What did I forget?"

"Candy. I'm just Xandy without the candy." He pulled me closer to him.

Lou tapped me on the shoulder. "Okay you little lovebirds, I'll leave you two alone." And with that, my new old best friend went out of the Woodchuck cabin.

Xander and I just lied there, I snuggled up next to him and rested my head in the crook of his neck. His arms were wrapped around me, making sure to not let me go.
I felt so safe like never before in my life...

A/n: Opinions on this one? Christmas special is coming tomorrow, so stay tuned❤️
Ly! Also, I'm bored, so if anyone want to chat with me through private messages or DM, just do it:)
~Nina