Chapter 27: This Kiss

Emma's POV:
We laughed and spent the whole day together. Xander is just awesome. Perfect.

"And then, he literally threw this cupcake right into my face!" Xander laughed, cuddling more into our blanket.

"You got cupcaked? Xander, oh my goodness!" I joined him, laughing that much that my stomach hurt.

"This is nice, you know?" Xander whispered.

"It is. And Xander... I wanted to say thank you."

"For what?" He asked, clearly confused.

"You told me something very special about you and your family today. Why did you tell it me?"

"I told it you because I trust you. Like so much, Emma. And you're important to me. You've a special place in my heart, which no one can ever replace." Xander blushed at his own words.

"You mean so much to me too. I lov- Uh, I, I mean..." I stumbled over my own words.

"No, don't talk yourself out of this now. Don't talk anyways." Xander sat closer to me, putting his marshmallow away.

"Why-" I suddenly got interrupted.

I felt his warm, soft lips on mine. Xander put his hands on my waist.

"Cheater! You cheat on my with her!?" A girl went up to us, leaving me there surprised. Hazel... Oh, my dear, dear enemy, Hazel.

"Cheater? Xander, what's she talking about?" I looked at him, seeing him mad than ever.

"You are not destroying this moment, Hazel! Don't you dare just trying to! And besides, I'm not cheating and I never was! You and I will never be a couple, did you got that?" He snapped at her. Hazel smirked and came closer.

"Oh, really, Xandy? Did our kiss mean nothing to you yesterday night?"

Kiss?

"You two kissed?" I asked shocked.

"We did!" Hazel smiled proudly.

"Wrong, Hazel. Emma, believe me, she kissed me! I'd never kiss her. And you know why? Because she's Hazel!" Xander explained, taking one of my hands into his.

"But Xander-" interrupted Hazel.
With that, Xander immediately stood up, walking towards her.

"No. Just leave. We two will never exist as a couple, Hazel. Get out of your wonderland and stop pretending me to be your boyfriend, because I'm not, and this is reality, right now." He started, and soon, Hazel began to cry. Kinda sounded like fake crying, but I don't know. Finally, she left.

"I'm sorry, Emma. But I promise, she and I-" Xander apologized.

"I know. It's okay. I believe you, Xander." I smiled at him.

"You do?" His smile brightened up.

"Yeah, I do. I trust you, just like you trust me. We're friends, aren't we?" I rubbed his back.

"We definitely are. Maybe even more?" He pulled me into a tight hug.

"How can you think that?" I giggled into his chest and looked up.

"Sorry. Just random words coming out of my mouth." Xander blushed and starred at me.

"Random? I'd say totes adorable! You're great..." A long silence filled the air. Just me and him, looking into each other's eyes.

We suddenly got closer, and I was about to kiss him on the cheek, but he turned his head so our lips touched. Once again. A wonderful feeling I just couldn't describe.

I never want this to end...

A/n: Yay they finally kissed!