Chapter 10: Surviving?

Emma's POV:
It began with coughing. A lot of coughing. It was all blurry around me and I could hardly recognize where I was. A tent. I was in a tent.

"She can't breath!" I heard a boy say. I immediately recognized him. Xander.

"I see that! Do something!" Said another boy, which turned out to be Caleb.

I just couldn't stop coughing. The air kept running out off me, and I couldn't get any inside me.

"Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation!" Shouted Xander. Before I even realized, what he was going to do, he pressed his lips onto mine. And, well, you know how this whole resuscitation thing works...

"Come on, Emma! You're so strong..." Whispered Xander after letting go off me.

"Look" said Caleb. "She's getting to normal again. Thanks god!"

And I was. I slowly began to breath again, which was such a relieve. I had huge headaches and my hand and and leg were bleeding very hard.

"Oh my gosh, Emma!" Xander hugged me tight, which felt good, to be honest. He let me feel warm inside me again.

"Yes, Em! Babe!" The next one hugging me was Caleb. Caleb, the idiot.

"What happened? I cannot remember it. Just a bit..." I was confused. The headaches got worse.

"You tried to save me. You jumped off the tree in front of me and... Well..." Xander began but was interrupted by Caleb.

"The bear attacked you. And now you're here. In our group." He explained and took one of my hands.

"For some seconds I thought you were..." Xander went quiet.

I looked to the ground. "I have to thank you. If you hadn't rescue me, then I..." I went quiet.

"Just never try to save me again." He let a little smirk on his face. I smiled at him.

"The best thing to do right now is staying in this tent. Take a nap, or do you want a tea?" Asked my hero (Xander).

"Yes, a tea would be nice." I replied and saw a girl coming in.

"Em! Oh my goodness! The boys told me what happened. I can't believe it!" It was my best friend, Lou.

"Lou" I smiled, she came over and hugged me.

"Always by your side." She smiled at me as well.

"You weren't there when Emma-"

"OH SHUT UP CALEB!" We all shouted.

"Okay okay..." Caleb went out of the tent. Lou went out right after him.

"I think I'll take a nap, if that's okay?" I asked, already yawning.

"Of course, princess." Xander said and went out too. Princess... I just smiled after him.

The next thing I knew was that I fell asleep. A deep sleep, which I really needed, after all this drama!