Chapter 56: The Home Date

Emma's POV:
After Xander decided to stay in my apartment, I gave him some alone time to unpack all his stuff.

So today, we would go on a home date. He'd pick me up at 8 o'clock, and with pick me up I mean knock on my door, haha. I didn't know what to wear, I just had to many clothes in my wardrobe, ugh... Since it was Xander, I decided to wear his pullover that he once gave me. And what a surprise: On it was a candy design. You know? Because he likes candy? Xandy Candy? Haha ok. I just couldn't give it back, I mean, it smelled like him, it was oversized and just perfect!

"Knock knock!" I heard Xander sing-sang. It was 7:55 pm. I didn't even was dressed up yet!

"Wait a sec!" I shouted, and tried to get into my jeans. I ran over to my my desk to brush my hair, then pulled it into a bun. Out of breath, I opened the door, to see the most beautiful boy existing.

"Hey." I started and couldn't help but stare.

"Hey. Ready for our... Date?" He smirked and held out his hand.

"Yup, I so am. I reserved the screening room for us, we can watch a movie if you want?" I suggested and intertwined my hand with his.

"Sounds great. Wait, is this my pullover?" He pointed at the cozy pullover I was wearing.

"Maybe?" I smiled and blushed a bit.

"Let's go, Em." Xander chuckled and we made our way downstairs.

We sat down in the front row and decided to watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of  Azkaban. Best movie ever!

The movie started and I was so into it. Xander yawned and lied his arm around my shoulders. Hehe.

"Hey, don't be afraid to cuddle yourself to me if you feel like it. I wouldn't protest." He smirked and played with my hair.

"Xander. You're such so nice." I replied and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. How I missed being close to him. I inhaled his sweet scent which I loved so much and cuddled myself more to him.

"Baby girl..." I heard Xandy Candy whisper. "I missed having you in my arms. I never want to let you go. Not again. Never ever." He rested his head on mine, making me smile even more.

"Trust me. You're not going to. Never again. I love you, Xandy Candy. So much." I whispered and closed my eyes shut.

"I love you too, Emma Banana." Xander replied and pulled me closer to him.

This was the most perfect date ever. And the greatest part of it was, that he and I were so close again. I never thought I'd be able to see him again, but I was happy that my thoughts were just my thoughts. And he and I reunited after such a long time, was reality.

A/n: They are so cute omg!🙊💕 I know I haven't updated in a while, sorry for that! Love you, and hope you're still enjoying this story❤️😽
~Nina