Chapter 3

Tyler
"Well honey I'm happy for you and I won't ever be mad at you for something like that, but you're still going on that date with Jenna."  I groan, if I don't like her let alone females why should I go??

"But why?"

"Because I promised her you would go plus maybe you guys can just be best friends that would be nice right?"  Maybe it would be nice. Guess I'm going then.

"What am I going to wear then?" I have to look nice.

"How about your floral kimono with a black shirt, black jeans and floral vans?" I nod my head. I mean sure my outfits are a bit girly with the floral but I imagine floral on me to look nicer then all dark clothes. I get tired of being in the dark.

You would look nice in the dark though. Maybe 6ft underground dark is perfect for you Tyler.

Shut up.

Josh
"Oh bed how I've missed you.!" I plop down onto my bed inhaling the scent of hair spray and axe. My scent basically I'm the only one who's been in this bed. What time is it maybe I'll talk to Tyler again.

12:34pm. Is he up right now?? I don't want to wake him. But I'm bored, oh well.
Ring.....ring.."hello? Who is speaking?"

"Hi Tyler ." I really like how his voice sounds it's pretty soothing.

"Josh??" Yep. "The one and only

." Oh look I'm smiling now.

"Yo are you busy?" Oh look I gained confidence to ask him to hang out.

"No, why?" Yes go for it dun.

"Do you want to hang out at my place today? I could show you my drumming skills because I am pretty good." Too much cockiness dun too much.

"Sure that sounds great, will you be picking me up or?.."

"Yes. Sure what's the address?" I have to clean my car before I go then.

"5813 vessel ave." that's pretty close to where I leave.

"Okay see you in 10 then?" I smile.

"You will see me in 10 Josh." He laughs a bit. Cute.