Issue #37 Confrontation...a Supernatural TLN Series

Jesse Turner walked along the road. He was about a block from the house. He had went out to go get a movie. It hadn’t taken long but he figured it would occupy a couple hours of his boredom.

As he walked along, a woman cleared her voice. He turned around it was the blonde from the beach. Her eyes glimmered black. Jesse Turner glared at her.

“I don’t want anything to do with you, go away.” He warned. He didn’t see Crowley behind him with the knife. There was a snarl and Crowley turned around the same moment Jesse did. Brutus stood square his head bent low. Keep away from my master

“Easy.” Crowley said raising his hands up.

“We just want to talk,” The blonde said.

We had made it to the road. I could see the blonde from my vision. And I could see the boy, which wasn’t really a boy anymore.

Don’t listen to her,” Dean shouted.

Jesse turned to where we were at. Sam limped alongside us; I was waiting for him to tip over. When I had shifted back to normal, even I had been a bit woozy. I had a blood trail following me, so I couldn’t imagine what he was feeling.

Sam took in a shattered breath, “Remember the man who had tried to kill you before? They want to deliver you to him,”

Jesse raised his eyebrows, “I thought he was your friend,”

Dean nodded. “He was, until he betrayed us."

I saw another Hellhound; I gripped the blade tightly between my fingers.

I smell my kind's blood on your skin, He stated telepathically. At first I was surprised, but then I saw him staring hard at Crowley. He wasn’t taking his eyes off him for a moment. It was him he threatened to kill.

I nodded, “Yes, it was his hellhound.” I motioned to Crowley. Dean and Sam looked at me confused.

Jesse did as well, “You understand Brutus?”

“Yea,” I answered truthfully. “He had asked me where all of this hellhound blood came from.”

“Oh,” Jesse said feebly, “I didn’t know humans could understand him.”

“Well that’s the thing,” I shrugged. “I’m an Interloper, I was sent to find you so you could help us.”

That’s alright, Brutus’s eyes locked on mine, they were the same terrible red. I’ve never liked Crowley’s pet. Crowley's eyes narrowed, disliking this conversation.

It was odd, to get approval for killing a hellhound by another hellhound, but I nodded in agreement with him.

“Is that what everyone’s here for--” Jesse growled, I was thrown back into the wall. As was Crowley and the blonde, but Sam and Dean stayed on the ground. I shuddered when my back pounded against the wall.

“--to use me for their own personal gain!?”

Crowley’s eyes bore into mine. I could see the hatred in them as much as I felt it in mine.

Dean stepped forward, “Wait, she’s not here for our own personal gain. She just wants to help. It was me and Sammy that came looking for you.”

“Why?” He asked, his dark hair falling over his face.

Dean answered, “Because Castiel is God now! And you remember how scary he was before!? Now he makes that look like freakin’ holiday.”

Jesse did remember Castiel, and how he walked up to him with a blade behind his back. The fear he felt then made him feel like a child, but it was still fear.

Jesse Turner nodded, “Alright, I’ll help you.”

I crashed down from the wall and into the trash. I heard a window shatter beneath my feet.

Crowley and the girl landed onto the ground too. I had to give the kid credit, he was pretty powerful.

 I walked forward towards Dean and Sammy, Dean’s eyes widened with fear, “HOPE NO!!”

I felt a blade sink into my back. Pain enfolded me. “That’s for everything, you miserable b*tch” A velvety voice breathed into my ear. He pulled the blade out with a sickening sound. The demon blade I previously held fell from my hands and clattered onto the ground, blood spatters smearing the concrete.

I slowly fell towards the ground. My hair flew past my face. I landed onto my knees. Crowley turned on his heel and was gone.

Sam and Dean both ran to me. Sam caught me into his bloody arms. Searing pain filled my chest, and exhaustion hit me.

“No,” Dean pleaded, “Please!” Tears filled his eyes as Sam gently laid me on my side on the pavement. I extended my hand, and shaking Dean took it and leaned over me.

“It’s gonna be okay, I promise,” He ran his arms over me and pulled me into a tight hug. My eyes rolled and I felt faint, still I fought it and extended my hand for Sam. "Do you hear me?" Dean cried.

Tears stained Dean’s shirt and they rolled down Sam’s cheek. This was all of my fault. I felt horrible. I let my guard down, and now I was causing them as much pain as me.

I took a shaky breath. “Everything will be okay,” I lied to him, but part of me hoped it was true. Shattered I looked at them, I was going to lose them both, “I love you guys,” Then my heart stuttered and stopped.

Death had taken me.