Issue #30 Ghost! Ghostfacers!...a Supernatural TLN Series

***LOL Watch the video of the Ghostfacers webisode when they first see Castiel. IT IS HILARIOUS***

The lights were soft in the room. My head throbbed and where the hooks got me burned like twenty bee stings. The room smelt moist and it was chilly, I could tell it reminded me of an underground basement. I looked down, seeing the concrete floors. They had me in a chair, my hands tied tightly around my back. My head was leaned down as I heard them talking.

“What should we do Ed, we aren't going to hurt her are we?” A guy said, his voice stuttering. There was a shuffle of feet on the ground. I thought it was already a little too late to worry about hurting me. They kidnapped me with a taser!!

This next voice must have been Ed. He sounded as nervous as the first, “I dont know Harry. We’ll let Becky take care of this; she said she’d pay us a grand if we just keep her here until she arrives.”

I didn’t move a muscle thinking inside my head, so it was her behind this, if she thought I was scary before, I was gonna give this chick nightmares if I ever saw her again. I had to try and get out first though.

I heard shuffling of feet behind me, so any attempts of trying to lose the rope would have been in vain.

“Isn’t this like illegal?” The girl said, “We don’t even know if she’s a monster like she said.”

Harry spoke up this time, “Maggie, I don’t know, I could’ve sworn I saw her eyes glow when we zapped her…it was kinda hot!”

The woman scorned him with jealously, “Shut up Harry! How long will it be before she gets here? Maybe we can change our minds.”

“It’ll be in around an hour.”

She continued on, “Listen, we are Ghostfacers, what part of that title says anything about snatching someone, especially if they didn’t do anything to us that we know of.”

“I’m on her side,” I muttered hoarsely. They had all turned to face me. The girl had a camera in her hands, wonderful.

I glared at them, “What in hell gives you the right to take me! And a Taser!?” I snapped at them, “Do you have any idea how much that hurt!!?”

They look surprised,  my eyes narrowed, “What did you expect me to be quiet till Becky arrived?”

“So you know her?” Ed asked pushing his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

I growled, “Of course I know her! She went psycho because she thought I slept with Sam!!”

“You’re with the Winchesters!?” Harry sputtered, “Just for that I’m not talking to you for the rest of this whole thing.” He turned and pouted. The girl walked up from behind me, “I hope you feel better Mags.”

She ignored Harry, “Hold on,” The girl stopped, “If you’re what she says you are—”

My eyes narrowed, “A monster—”

She continued, “Then why are you hanging out with the Winchesters? They hunt ghosts too, I doubt they’d just let you come with them.” 

I explained, “Well, first of all, I’m not a monster.” I said this softly, almost trying to prove it to myself. “I’m just trying to help them find someone.”

Ed stared me down, poorly interrogating me. “But Harry saw your eyes glow.”

The way he said Harry was the way Dean said Sam’s name. Either they were related, or they were a couple. “Yeah, he did, but just cause of that doesn’t mean I’m a monster. They just do that when I’m really surprised or really upset.” Now that everyone was facing me and not behind I dug my tied hands deep into my back pocket, trying to reach my pocket knife.

 The chair I was tied in was pretty weak, but even if I managed to snap the back off, I’d still have my hands bound. So I had to reach that knife. I wished I hadn’t left the restaurant. I had no phone, no means of getting ahold of either of them. I was on my own.

Ed shot me a look to my earlier response, “So that’s all you’re telling me you can do? Mood changing eyes that’s all you do?” I glared and felt the beast inside me stir. Ed took a step back, I was certain my eyes were glowing again.

“Well, yeah, minus the occasional visions that is all I can do.” My hand had made it to my knife by this time. I gripped the tiny handle and tried to pry the blade out. I was glad it wasn’t a switch blade though. Had it been one of those I would have been missing a couple of fingers.

“Visions of what?” Harry asked, curious. I slowly pried the blade open, and began sawing through the binding rope.

“Mainly of a beach, when I’m not having visions of people dying and ghosts and what not,”

This caught Ed’s attention, “Ghosts, so you could find one for us,”

“Sure,” I lied, feeling the last strings snap. “Right after this.” I stood angrily and every one stepped back. I threw the knife. It landed dangerously close to Harry’s shoulder and ended up in the drywall. He screamed like a girl and ran up the stairs.

My eyes fell on the Taser, Ed was thinking the same thing. We both sprung for it, but my fist wrapped around it first. Instead of using it immediately, Ed had grabbed my shoulders and was trying to get it away from me. I threw the weak man against the wall, and pointed the Taser at his groin. He gulped.

I still saw Maggie in the corner taping, her eyes were wide with shock.

“Now listen!” I demanded pointed the Taser closer to him. “Don’t ever pull this again! Next time it could be demon, and then you’d be dead.” He trembled against the wall.

“And that’s not a threat,” I said darkly, “That’s a promise.”

Slowly backing up, I lowered the Taser from his groin. He breathed out a sigh of relief

I dropped the Taser and smashed it to bits with my foot. After hearing a satisfying crunch. I walked over to the drywall and ripped my knife out.

“But I’m going to let you go, because I still need you.”