Issue #25 Castiel...a Supernatural TLN Series

“Leave her out of this!!” Sam yelled darkly. Hope seized to move, her eyes closed.

Dean turned to the new God, “What did you do to her Cass!?” Becky who had been in the kitchen now gripped the doorway in fear. She had never seen anything like this before.

She,” Castiel motioned to Hope, “Is an Interloper, Dean. Her kind does not belong in the house of the Lord, let alone near the Lord himself.” He said spitefully, “But she’s not what I came for. I learned that you are looking for the prophet.” Sam’s eyes narrowed, he wished he had killed Castiel the moment he had the chance. But he had failed.

“So where is Chuck?” Sam asked.

He’s in heaven now, the angels took him. He has served his purpose in life.”

Dean angrily snapped. “So now he’s gone!? Because he served his purpose he’s not allowed to live a normal life!?” He spat, “Just because you angels are done with him!?”

Castiel stared down at Dean, “Don’t forget that I’m not an angel anymore Dean,” He growled. As much as Dean didn’t want to, he dropped his gaze. Sam too, was edgy and could not face Castiel. This seemed to please him.

Now I don’t know what you guys are up to, but don’t forget the Lord’s Prayer.” Then he was gone, leaving a room of a dead prophet.

For a moment, everything was quiet, “He’sdead?” Becky said mournfully and sank to her knees, her eyes watering.

Dean scowled, “What a surprise,” He said bitterly.

Sam was beside Hope, extending his hand to feel her neck. There was still a pulse. She was breathing normally now, her chest rising slowly up and down.

“She okay?” Dean asked. Sam shook his head in disbelief, unsure of what to say. He was surprised she had collapsed like she did. Dean scooped her up in his arms, and set her down on the couch.