Issue #24 Sense...a Supernatural TLN Series

Becky relayed to us about Chuck going missing after them breaking up. She had called after a couple of months, but she gave him no answer. Then it took her a couple of more months before she attempted to go there.

“I had read the file on you guys, then I thought maybe he went to see you.” Her gaze locked on Dean and she continued, “But he’s been gone ever since and I’ve basically taken over this house. I’ve been paying the rent so he’d have something to come home to, still I cleaned up his house which took months because it was such a mess. Then one day, when I was going through his stuff, I found his cell phone, then I knew he didn’t leave on his own accord. Then I called you guys cause I know something must’ve happened.” She began to tear up and then the waterworks began.

“If I had known you were alive Sam,” She blubbered, “I would have found you; but I see you have found someone else.”

“Yeah, well…” Sam said awkwardly, “The heart wants what the heart wants?”

“And you even remember the last words I ever said to you!” She blew her nose.

I rolled my eyes; Way to go Sam…you made her love you even more; I thought.

The drama queen glared at me, “And what are you, a demon or something?”

“Or something,” I answered and glared back at her. I could feel the daemon stirring inside, getting riled up by my annoyance.

Dean was getting fed up too, “Listen peaches, let us take a look around and see what we can find. Let us see what we can find without you defiling my brother, or her.”

“Do. Not. Call. Me. Peaches.” Becky hissed; I was taken aback by this.

We took a look around while Becky stomped off to the kitchen for something to do. You could tell she had moved in. Random cat sculptures and flowered vases were around the place; something no straight man would have. Either way there was so much clutter it was hard to distinguish anything.

“How am I supposed to know if I find anything?” I said.

Dean responded, “Just let us know if your Spidey Sense is tingling.” I raised my eyebrows and continued looking.

“You’re so helpful.” I said bored.

“I always try to be.”

That’s when I collapsed. Pain filled in my every thought and muscle. Daggers were digging into me burning and making me writher in pain.

 “HOPE!?” They shouted, but their voices were drained out by a stranger’s voice in the background.

I should end you here and now, Interloper.”

Dean was enraged, “Castiel,” He growled. The world around me diminished as I lost consciousness.