Issue #4 The Missing...a Supernatural TLN Series

The sun tilted in the east, sun shining across the yard, glittering across the cars and the morning dew. Bobby walked out into the living room, the sun streaking in through the windows. Sam head rested on the book he had been researching with earlier and Dean lay on the couch, feet propped up on the furniture arms. Both were asleep, a night of studying and drinking had finally taking its toll.

Bobby walked over to the radio, staring at their peaceful faces, “Aww, how sweet. He turned the dial on the radios volume then flipped the switch on.

ACDC screamed to Bobby’s pleasure. “WELL, I'M BACK, BACK!!! I’M BACK IN BLACK!!!!!!”

Sam swung his head up startled and eyes wide. Swearing, Dean tumbled off the couch; both of them looked like they had soiled themselves. Their eyes flicked in unison to Bobby, who flipped the radio off contently.

Sarcastically, he gave them a shake of his head. “What a shame to be woken up when you finally gotten some sleep.” Payback for the argument they had last night, nothing better.

Dean glared, “Damn it Bobby! What’d you want anyways?”

With a flick of his hand he tossed several papers onto the table. “I got a job for you,” Several faces of boys and girls profiles lay scattered. Their faces were all pale and pasty, their eyes closed as they lay on the table. They were dead, all pictures profiled for a morgue.

“All John and Jane does. They were all found within the past month, what’s the funny part is when they ran the fingerprints on a girl and found her name to be Stacy Myers, they called to notify the parents, but they said Stacy was sitting in her room studying. This happened a couple other times too with a boy named Dalton Penn and Maria Williams.”

Sam looked at Dean, “Shapeshifters maybe?”
“Maybe,” Dean flipped through the papers. “Do they have anything in common?” His eyes reverted to Bobby.

“All seventeen, different states and towns. But they all died in this county. You better go check it out.”

Dean extended his arms and stretched. “All right,” he mused, “But first things first.”

Looking at him Sam asked, “What?”

“Breakfast,” He grinned.