Issue #23 Condemned...a Supernatural TLN Series

Later that night, we ended up in a motel. The room was junk, but I wasn’t about to complain. I didn’t pay for this room, so I didn’t want to tell them that I was disgusted by this place, which was worse than the room with the mirrored ceiling.

 I went to crawl in Dean’s bed and he waved his hand at me.

“Oh no you don’t I get the bed tonight.”

“So where am I supposed to sleep?” I didn’t really want to end up on the floor of the dirty hotel room.

“You’ll sleep with Sam.”

“What!?” We said in unison

“Why?”

“I want to have the bed tonight. You two enjoy yourselves. She’s a cuddler.” Dean said suggestively.

I turned red. “I am not.”

Either way. I ended up sleeping with Sam.

It had been awhile, but I did not have the recurring vision. Instead I dreamed of home, that I had decided to go to bed. I walked to my room, and Isis was lying there like a good little pup; even though she was actually a year old.

I curled up into a ball with Isis at my side. What a good dog. I thought contently, what a nice day. I began stroking her shoulder.

Sam who had been sleeping woke to a nice comforting pat on the back, then he realized he was being petted. All of the lights were off except for the TV.

Dean looked at Sam with a grin as Hope snuggled closer.

“Told you she was a cuddler,” He chuckled.

“What do I do!?” Sam hissed under his breath, “She’s petting me!”

“I don’t know Sammy,” Dean chortled, “Woof, woof?”

Sam rolled his eyes and pulled the covers over him. “Never mind.”

Dean grinned, “Must not be hating it that bad then.”

A hefty pillow was thrown, hitting him right in the face. Dean scowled and then there was no more conversation for the rest of the night.

“Oh Sam!!!” Becky cheered, hugging him tightly. “I thought you were in hell!” She cooed and ran her fingers up his back, making everyone standing outside of Chuck’s house uncomfortable. He tried to get away, but she had an insane grip. Dean and I stood idly by while poor Sam was degraded.

Becky finally let go and turned to us, trying to figure out who I was.

“Hey have you met Hope?” Dean introduced me and I shook her hand. Then he spitefully added, “She slept with Sammy last night.”

“What!?” Becky’s perfectly long nails angrily dug into my skin as she shot daggers at me as well. I glared at Dean and tightened my grip on this girls hand. She didn’t expect this and her grip weakened for a moment then clenched tightly again. I gripped tighter, hoping that she’d let go soon or I’d break her fingers.

Soon as she let go I already knew that she had drawn blood on me, while her fingers were shades of purple and hopefully throbbing.

                                                      Her—ready to kill me.

                                                     Me—ready to kill Dean.

Sam and I hadn’t actually slept together…we just slept together. You know, laying in a bed with someone actually sleeping? Now that Dean had made it sound like we had done more than sleep, I was ready to put a bullet in him.

As we walked into Chuck's house I watched and waited for Becky to be out of sight. Soon as she was I elbowed Dean in the groin. He dropped to his knees in pain.

“Thanks for what you did earlier!” I snapped in a hushed tone. “Now she’s going to kill me!”

Sam looked at his brother with pity and locked his eyes on mine, “So, will you go along with it?” he gave me desperate puppy dog eyes. I was condemned already.

“Fine, but don’t ever pull crap like this again.”

With that he took my hand and we left Dean to pick himself off the gravel.