Issue #31 Trapped...a Supernatural TLN Series

***FUNNY GHOSTFACER MOMENTS IN VIDEO*** :D

Becky traipsed in through the ghostfacers headquarters. She wore jeans, and high heeled boots. Her blonde hair fell down her face, in a crazed excitement. She got her, the girl who had instantaneously ruined her life by dating Sam. Did she plan on killing this girl no, but she’d make sure that she’d never see Sam again.

She saw Ed and Harry sitting at a wooden table, hands twitching nervously. Their eyes kept flicking back and forth to each other, unsure of what to say.

“Where is she?” Becky hissed, her hands clamped tightly around her cell phone. They didn’t answer. She threw her phone in her back pocket and she slammed her hands onto the table.  They jumped startled.

“WHERE IS SHE!?”

“Right here babe,” I said sweetly. She turned around. I punched her in the face, Maggie screamed when Becky dropped to the ground, out cold.

I sighed, rubbing my hands contently, “Man I’ve been wanting to do that for awhile.”

Ed looked at me,  “Was that really necessary?”

I began digging though her pockets. “Was it really necessary for her to hire you guys? Was it really necessary to taze me?” He shut his mouth. I pulled out her cell phone and I also found a wad of twenties in her pocket. I counted it out. Holy crap she had a grand!

I tucked it in my pocket, my own form of financial compensation. I saw Maggie shooting me a dirty look. “Did you just rob her?”

“Here,” I split the money in two and tossed it to Ed.

I began scrolling through her phone looking for their number. He looked over my shoulder, “What are we supposed to tell her when she wakes up?”

“That I pointed a Taser at you and I took the money .” I shrugged, “Frankly I don’t care, ‘cause I don’t plan on seeing her again.”

I found the name Dean W. I prayed it was him. I clicked the send button.

It rang, and rang, and rang. My heart dropped to my stomache. Oh crap, what if he—

There was a pause, I could hear breathing, “Hello?”

I breathed a sigh of relief, “Oh thank god, Dean it’s me—”

“Hope—” It was shock, “Where in the hell are you?”

“I don’t know exactly, I’m with Ed and Harry.”

“Spangler!?” He swore.

“I think so, they called themselves Ghostbusters or something.”

“It’s Ghostfacers!” Ed corrected I rolled my eyes. I could hear Dean scoff on the other side of the line.

“So where do you want to meet?”

“Dean, I don’t even know how to get back to the hotel! I'm from Michigan!” I didn’t know where anything was. I knew my hometown, I knew my state. But I didn’t know the whole freakin' country.

“All right hand one of them the phone, they probably know the area better.”

I looked at Ed, “Here, he wants to talk to you.”

Maggie was still recording. with the camera. I snatched it from her hands. She was mad, “Hey!” She shouted as I took the battery out.

“Hey!” She jumped up trying to get it back.

“No!” I pointed my finger at her, “Don’t even push your luck! I’ve dealt with a lot of crap today! Do you think I’m letting you keep a tape on me!?” She dropped her arms sadly.

“Fine just keep it.”
I nodded, “Good,” My fingers snapped the memory chip in two.

It was nighttime before we arrived at our meeting point. In their crappy van we ended up in a rest stop alongside the edge of state. I saw the Impala and I didn’t realize how much I had missed it until that moment.

We were out of the van. Dean and Sam came foreward, Dean’s eyes were locked on Ed.

“What—” Dean spat, “The reality TV thing didn’t work out for you so you gotta start kidnapping people!?”

I jumped in between as Dean raised his fist.

Ed backed up twenty feet and I was in a foot in front of Dean.

“Stop it,” I said, trying to calm him down. He glanced at me momentarily.

“You’re the reason that reality TV didn’t work!” Ed spat, “Or did you forget that you ruined all of our footage!?”

“Why in the hell did you take her?” He tried to side step me. I got in between again.

“Dean it was Becky!” I hissed.

Sam was stunned, “What?”

“Yes,” I sighed, rolling my eyes, “She was a bit jealous, with you know…us sleeping together and all—”

Dean snarled. “Next time I see her—”

I rolled my eyes, “Don’t worry about it, I already took care of it.” I put my hands on his shoulders, this time he looked at me, “Now ease up,” I said softly. “We need to head off to Florida. Obviously I’m not mad at these guys considering they gave me a ride here.”

Jesus,” Harry whispered, “Didn’t know much better I’d say that she’s sleeping with both of them.” I shot him a glare, my eyes lighting up. He took a couple steps back.

“All right,” Dean said, staring at them. “But if we see you guys again—”

“Yeah I know—” Ed said lamely, “Let the professionals take care of this.” Maggie giggled. Dean rolled his eyes. Sam turned and headed towards the car.

I turned towards them. “Well, I guess I’ll see you guys. Believe me, maybe if you guys hadn’t kidnapped me we might have gotten along better.” Ed nodded and held out his hands.

I grinned and shook it. Then just to mess with his head I gave him a hug.

“Bye, good luck.” I turned and walked away.

“Wait,” Harry complained, “I wanna hug!” I heard a slap delivered by Maggie. I smirked.