D.L - The Flash/Smut.

• Can you make some type of imagine from the picture Pierre tweeted of Derek on the tour bus 💙

--Your POV--

"It's so big," you gush, making your way down the walkway of your new home for the next couple of weeks, a tour bus. "And no, I'm not talking about your dick Derek." You giggle, beating your dirty minded boyfriend to the joke.

The guys laugh and pat your shoulder as they walk past, down the walkway and to the top end of the bus, the sitting area. Derek grabs your hips from behind and chuckles. "I could have swore you screamed how big I was the other ni-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Luh." You laugh, whacking his arm playfully as the group of mischievous guys disappear in the top end of the bus, leaving you and Derek alone in the middle. He spins you around and pushes you up against the wooden frame of the many bunk beds, taking place as walls.

"Or what, mami?" He challenges, dropping his head down to attach his lips to the skin between your neck and shoulder. "What are you gonna' do?" He continues, biting down gently on your skin.

"Refuse sex for a whole month." You determinedly reply, crossing your arms stubbornly. You and Derek always have small seducing games; one plays the bore whilst the other has to seduce the bore into 'the mood'.

Derek laughs and slips his hand between your thighs, rubbing your ache through your jeans. "Really Y/N? Because right now I know you want me so bad, mami." He begins relieving the pent up feeling in your stomach not only with his hand but with his low, deep voice too.

You give in to his temptation, grabbing his arm to make him continue what he's doing to you, and let your eyes fall closed as he does so. "The guys are right there, Derek." You utter out, biting down on your lower lip to hold in a moan.

Though your words go unnoticed by Derek as he picks you up and pushes you into one of the bunks. He continues kissing your neck as he takes off your jeans and, stood half in the bunk and half out. "Be quiet now mami." He instructs, sliding your panties to the side before connecting his mouth with your sensitive wet skin between your thighs.

You lay there and hold your hand over your mouth, enjoying the feel of him licking, nibbling and sucking to build up your orgasm. His fingers slip inside of you, adding another amount of pleasure to the pit of your stomach. As he continues his beautiful torture, your hands move about to grab anything you can, which is his dark hair. You clench his hair in your hands and squeeze your thighs around his head as the feeling builds up to your climax, a moan slips from your lips as he toys with your clit. "I said quiet." He mutters against your wet skin.

Derek's hands travel up your torso to squeeze your boobs, giving you both pleasure.

Reaching your limit, you open your eyes to look down at Derek between your thighs but a bright flash reflecting off the wooden frame of the opposite bunk puts you off track. Your euphoric mood plummets as you blush and tap Derek's head. "Derek, I-I think somebody took a picture." You tell him, reaching for your jeans.

Derek pulls his top half out of the bunk whilst licking his lips and wiping his mouth. "What?" He mutters, obviously irritated due to the interruption. He looks down the walkway and then frowns, kissing his teeth as he shakes his head. "Pierre, fuck off!" He groans. He walks off with a huff to converse with the distraction.

You quickly put on your jeans, feeling immensely embarrased for both you and Derek being caught in the act, also afraid incase Pierre posts the picture online.

Silently, you lay in the bunk and wait for Derek to return and whilst doing so, your phone suddenly bursts with a number of noises, informing you of many notifications.

You progress onto Twitter and slap your hand against your forehead as you see Pierre has tagged you in the picture he took prior. Derek is leaning into the bunk, it isn't clear what he is doing but fans are like mini Sherlock Holmes, they have spotted your foot just above his shoulder.

"Pierre you fucking asshole!" You yell out of the bunk after reading the caption;

"Uh, I just wanna get to my bunk..."