N.M - Mine.

Can you do an imagine where a guy touches y/n's ass and nate get pissed asf and punches the guy. Thank you love

-- (Y/N's POV) --

Music overpowered my boyfriend's deep voice, blurring any other sounds out along with it too. He sighs, realising I can't hear him and leads me to the kitchen where it's a little quieter, but still loud.

He places his lips beside my ear so I can hear him. "I said do you want to drink tonight?" He asks, I nod my head and kiss his lips.

He knows what I drink so he makes it from scratch, not drugged. "Remember the party rules?" He questions, I nod my head confidently.

"Don't drink anything offered to me, if I feel sick or uncomfortable tell you and no leaving without telling." I state, rolling my eyes at him.

"And..." He trails off, lifting his eyebrow at me.

"And if I want to go home, tell you. Nate I'm not a toddler." I giggle, ravelling my arms around his neck.

"You sure do act like one." He laughs, handing me my drink.

--

Two hours later and a few drinks down the line, I'm watching Nate play beer pong with his friends. I've never been good at it so I always watch from the side, cheering Nate on.

It's Nate's turn, I chant his name and shriek when he gets it in the cup. "Well done baby!" I yell, he laughs and winks at me.

"I could treat you better." An arm slides around my waist, I frown and look to see a tall blonde guy.

"I honestly don't think you can but thank you for the offer." I reply, pushing his arm off of me.

"Oh come on babes-"

His hand lowers onto my ass, he squeezes it. I turn my body and slap him as hard as I can. It catches Nate's attention and he speeds around the table to grab the guy's shirt and pin him against the wall. "Y/N what happened?" Nate asks, people try and calm him but it's no use.

"He grabbed my ass." I tell him and gasp as he punches him square in the jaw. I didn't want to lie to him, he'd figure it out somehow and it would only make matters worse.

Blondie falls to the floor and cups his jaw, groaning in pain. "I suggest you keep your hands to yourself next time," Nate snarls, kicking his stomach before dragging me to the living room to dance. "Nobody touches my lil' mama." He frowns, securing his arms around my waist from behind as we begin to dance.

"Even so, you didn't have to punch him, but-"

He spins me around, making me dizzy. "Nobody fucking touches you like that except for me, got it?" His eyebrows are furrowed and his jaw in clenched. I squeeze my legs together.

I decided to have a little fun with his building anger with a smirk on my face. "It's my body Nate, I do what I want with it."

"Not when you're with me. This perfect, sexy ass," he stops to grab my ass and give it a tight squeeze, almost making me moan. "Is mine. These," he stops again to use his other hand to grab my boob. "Are mine, and these," again, he stops and pecks my lips roughly. "Are also mine, if anybody touches you in any sexual way - I'll make sure they get what's coming for them." His angry, deep voice is turning me on even more.

"But I own my own body Nate." I wink my eye at him.

He kisses me roughly, cupping my face. "I know what you're doing Y/N and it's definitely working so right now we're going to go upstairs to one of those bedrooms and I'm going to show you what's mine in detail." He smirks, slapping my ass before grabbing my hand and leading me to the stairs.

"Yes sir." I giggle.