N.M - FWB

Nate and I are making out in the living and things get heated and the boys walk in on us? Thanks!

- (Y/N's POV) -

It's a Friday night, the guys are over for a movie night and as usual my friend with benefits decides to tease me. I'm sitting between his legs with my back to his chest and a blanket laid over the both of us, his hand slipping into the waistband of my shorts.

The movie pauses, Gilinsky and Sammy stand up. "I'm making more popcorn." Gilinsky says, grabbing the empty bowl.

"I need a piss." Sammy groans, also leaving which leaves Johnson asleep on the other couch.

"Perfect timing." Nate whispers with a chuckle laced through his teasing voice, his hand diving into my panties.

I twist my body around and press my lips to his. "But Johnson is right there," I giggle quietly. "And the guys are gonna' be back in any second."
He doesn't reply, just cups my face with both hands and kisses me. We make out as normal for a couple of minutes before his hands begin to wander. His big hands caress my hips, squeeze my ass and settle on the dip in my back as I turn my body fully so I'm facing him. I pull away, breathless.

"We're gonna' get caught out." I whisper.

"Oh come on Y/N, we don't act like friends, they know what we're up to for sure." He whispers back, slapping my ass quickly.

"But I don't want them to walk in on us, they'll never let us live it down." I squeal when he squeezes and slaps my ass again, he pushes me to the side so I fall onto the couch on my back and he slithers his way between my legs.
We resume making out, my protest crumbles as his hand work wonders between my legs.

"I called it!" We hear Sammy yell.

Gilinsky walks in with the bowl of popcorn in his hands, a smirk on his tanned face. "Come on guys, Johnson is sleeping less than a metre away and you were gonna' get freaky?" He laughs, patting Nate's back as they sit down in their places.

I sigh and Nate sits up, pulling me onto his lap to hide his boner. "We wasn't gonna' do nothing, we were just kissing."

"Kissing," Sammy scoffs. "Kissing my ass." He laughs, I blush and hide my face in Nate's neck.

"I told you." I whisper to him, he only laughs in reply.