N.M - Stinky Pete

Can you do a imagine where nate is your boyfriend and it's a normal day but he's just really cute and caring

-- (Y/N's POV) --

I've been laying in bed for the past two days, sick with the flu. Nate, my boyfriend of four years, has been looking after me all he can by cuddling with me, making me soup and making sure I have medication to help me. He deserves the boyfriend of the year award, possibly even life time.

"Baby baby boo, where are you?" He sings as I hear the front door of our apartment close.

"Bedroom!" I yell back, my sore throat protesting. "Where I usually am." I mutter under my breath, snuggling further into the comforters.

He struts in with a bag, like he had for the past few days. He hands me the usual; soup, medication, a small stuffed animal and a new movie for us to watch whilst cuddling. "Oh and I got you this, you stink and you haven't washed in a few days." He chuckle, tossing a bath bomb and shower gel onto the mattress.

"Thank you babe," I manage to groan, rolling over with my stuffed animal. He sighs and walks around the bed to my side, sliding his arms under my knees and back - picking me up and taking me to the bathroom. "Nate put me down I was comfortable." I whine, he sits me on the counter and walks back to collect the shower gel and bath bomb.

"You, stinky, are taking a bath and relaxing. I'm not cuddling with Stinky Pete." He laughs, poking the tip of my nose after he runs the water into the bathtub and puts the bath bomb in.

"If I didn't love you and appreciate you doing all this for me then for sure you'd have a black eye." I laugh, ravelling my arms around his neck as he stands between my legs.

"And if I didn't love you, I wouldn't be kissing you when you're sick." He chuckles, pressing our lips together softly.

We undress and Nate being his nice self, carries me over to the bathtub and lowers me in it, claiming I may fall after not walking for two days straight. I sit down in the pink water, smiling as Nate slides in behind me and slots his legs between my hips and the bathtub sides. I lay my back against his chest, relaxing, but he pushes me forward slightly and lathers my hair up with shampoo. "Nate I'm sick with the flu not paralysed from the neck down." I laugh, closing my eyes due to immense relaxation from his fingers massaging my skull.

A involuntary moan escapes my lips.

"You sure about that baby?" He chuckles, kissing my shoulder.

I moan again and allow him to do what he likes.

--

After drying my our bodies and my hair, we change into comfortable clothes or pyjamas and climb back into my nest. "So what movie are we watching?" I ask, laying my head on his chest.

He presses play and tucks my stuffed animal under my arm. "Wait and see baby," he whispers, reaching over to turn off the bedside light. Halfway through the actually quite interesting movie, he sits up and looks at me. I furrow my eyebrows at him, he doesn't speak for a few seconds. "I love you so much, you know that right?" He raises his eyebrow at me, pausing the movie.

"What have you done?" I ask humorously, pulling him back down so I can rest my head back on his chest.

"Nothing, I just really really love you and I hope to spend the rest of my life with you. There's no other girl I could want or need as long as I have you." He whispers, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Likewise, I love you a lot too, more than you think." I grin, reaching up to connect our lips in a long, passionate kiss.

I pull away as his tongue brushes my bottom lip, teasing him. "On with the movie?" I giggle.