J.G/J.J - Point Proven/Smut.

• Can you do an imagine/smut with johnson's little sister? she's 15 (a freshman) and the guys are 18 (seniors). everyone treats her like a baby, but she proves she isn't to gilinsky by having sex with him (i'm talkin' full on smut here).

--Y/N's POV--

I know they care, I'm happy and grateful that they care about me as much as they do but with him, there's a very fine line between caring and mothering.

They're all eighteen, I can't hang out with them because they cuss and talk about girls, they claim their language and behaviour isn't acceptable for a baby.

I can prove them wrong, I'm 15, that isn't a big difference to my 18 year old brother and his friends.

I walk into the game room and plop down on the couch, a sweet smile on my face. "Y/N get out!" My brother, Jack, groans whilst his thumbs move at the speed of lightning to press buttons.

"But-"

"But nothing Y/N, get out." I frown at his friend, Sam, before groaning and walking out.

--

I walk down the stairs in my mini mouse pyjamas, hearing Jack say goodbye to his friends, I smile at Gilinsky still sitting on the living room couch. "Hey." I smile.

"Y/N we're watching a scary movie, you can't wat-"

"You know what, fuck you! I've had enough of your shit, I'm fucking 15 not 5 and I know what a fucking cuss word is. Just because mom and dad are away doesn't mean you can take their place, they'd let me watch a scary movie! Ugh, fuck you all." After my rant, I stomp up to my room and slam the door.

Minutes later, I hear two knocks on the door. "I'm grounded, I know."

They push the door open, I look over my shoulder with an angry frown. "It's me." Gilinsky says, holding his hands up in defence.

"What do you want? To tuck me into bed?" I scoff sarcastically and bury my face in my pillow.

"Not quite, I just wanted to see if you're okay." He sighs and sits down on my bed after closing the door.

I sit up and look at him. "I'm not a baby." I sigh, fiddling with my fingers.

"But you're younger than us, you can't exactly relate to us."

I smirk, an idea popping into mind, before nodding slowly and leaning in. He furrows his eyebrows but makes no effort in moving away. Our lips connect, he closes his eyes as do I.

His warm, soft hands land on my hips, tugging at the hem of my pyjama top. I pull away and smile, standing up to straddle his lap. "Y/N-"

"Chill," I giggle, reaching for the hem of my top to pull it over my head. He groans at the sight, I smirk; mentally thanking myself for not wearing a bra. "Does a little girl have boobs like mine?" I smirk, grabbing his hands to place them on my boobs.

He bites his lip and shakes his head. "Definitely not, fuck."

I connect our lips again and wrap my arms around his neck. "Do you want to do this?" I ask.

"Well, I have a boner now and I don't think Jack would appreciate seeing it." He chuckles and flips me over onto the bed where he presses his lips to mine again.

I reach for his hoodie and pull it off, trailing my finger tips down his toned stomach. "I'm gonna' show you how mature I am." I state and push his sweatpants down.

He smirks and pushes his boxers down, kissing down my neck to the valley of my breasts before pulling my pants down. "You're definitely not a fucking baby." He chuckles, licking his lips before kissing my neck and beginning to rub me through my panties.

I moan for him, squeezing my legs together for more pressure against his fingers. Taking charge, I push him to the side and straddle his hips, grinding against his hard on.

"Fuck." He chuckles in a moan, closing his eyes as he grabs a hold of my thighs.

This is wrong on so many levels, but in this second I was prepared to do anything to prove that I'm no baby, I can cuss and watch pixels kill eachother on the TV screen, I can watch scary movies, I can do what they can do.

Pulling my panties to the side, I line him up at my entrance and inhale sharply. Yeah, I'm prepared but I'm still a virgin, it's gonna' hurt me.

"Y/N just relax, take your time." Jack smiles assuringly, stroking my thighs with his thumbs.

I do so, slowly sinking down onto him until he's stretching me out to my limits. My eyes watered but I refused to let them fall, only babies cry.

"You're so fucking tight Y/N." Jack mutters, not wanting to speak too loud incase our noise travels outside of this room. Jack, my brother, would literally kill us.

When I'm ready, I capture my bottom lip between my teeth and begin moving up and down his long, thick length. I didn't ever expect my first time to be like this, no strings attached and only to prove my point.

I imagined it to be my high school crush after our prom night or after one of our many dates, he'd be in charge and tell me how much he loves me. Not in my bedroom with my brother's best friend.

But it feels good, and I'm not leaving him yet.

"Does that feel good?" He wonders, looking up at me as I move my hips up and down.

"Fucking amazing." I giggle quietly, throwing my head back as the pleasure overwhelms me. I claw my nails down his chest as I slide up and down him.

Soon enough, he grabs my hips and helps me move quicker, slamming himself deeper inside of me. "Shit, J-Jack." I whimper, resting my head on his shoulder.

"That feels even b-better doesn't it?" He chuckles, kissing my shoulder. I nod, unable to speak as his thrusts get quicker and quicker.

The bed squeaks and I hope to God that the headboard doesn't begin banging against the wall, the last thing we want or need is Jack hearing us from downstairs or wherever he is.

"J-Jack, I'm gonna' cum." I warn, clenching around him as my hands squeeze his shoulders tightly.

"Cum baby, cum for me,"

Second later, I do. He keeps thrusting himself in and out of me until finally he pulls out and releases over his toned stomach. "Shit, that was hot."

"I'm not a baby no more, am I Jack?" I smirk and climb off of him.

"Definitely not." He chuckles, running his fingers through his hair.

"Point proven."