N.M - Best Friend's Boyfriend.

Can u do an imagine of how Nate & y/n first meet at a party or something

-- (Y/N's POV) --

My best friend and I walk into her boyfriend's house full of party people, dancing and drinking and having fun. "There he is!" Y/B/F/N shouts over the loud music, she pulls on my hand and drags me towards the kitchen where it is quieter.

A tall, attractive, dark haired boy hugs her and kisses her, wrapping his arms around her which makes me realise how lonely I am and how lonely I'll be for the next few years of my life, maybe even forever. "Baby this is Y/N." She smiles, resting her head on his chest as the both of them look at me.

He stares at me for a few moments before reaching his hand out for me to shake. "Hey, I'm Nate, it's a pleasure to meet you." He smirks, lifting my hand up to his lips to kiss my knuckles.

Y/B/F/N furrows her eyebrows but shrugs it off, kissing his neck. I'm introduced to his friends; Sammy, John, Mike and Jack and Jack. "Y/B/F/N I'm gonna' go dance, you coming?" I ask, putting my first empty cup on the kitchen counter.

"Uh no, I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back though." She weakly smiles and walks off, I shrug and make my way to the living room where most people are dancing.

-- (Nate's POV) --

I take Sam and stand in the living room to watch people dance, specifically Y/N. It's wrong and a dick move I know but she's so...beautiful. Y/B/F/N is hot, I'll admit that but Y/N is beautiful. I know who I'd rather have but it all depends on how close they are, I don't want to split them up but I'm a selfish guy - I want Y/N.

Y/B/F/N hasn't come back after five minutes so I take my chance and head over to Y/N to dance with her. She doesn't stop my hands on her hips and I'm guessing it's because she doesn't know it's me. "You like this don't you?" I chuckle into her ear, squeezing her hips slightly.

She freezes and steps away from me, turning around to look at me. Even in the dimly lit room I can see her flushed cheeks, I smirk. "N-Nate what are you doing?" She stammers.

-- (Y/N's POV) --

"Fuck this." He mutters and walks off, I stand there confused before continuing to dance alone. If Y/B/F/N saw us she would for sure flip her shit.

After a few minutes I stop and take a break, leaning against the wall at the side of the room. I see Y/B/F/N storm out of the house, I step to follow her out but somebody grabs my wrist.

I look over my shoulder and see Nate with pleading eyes, nodding his head over to the kitchen. I reluctantly follow him and grab a new drink. "What happened?" I ask.

"I broke it off with her-" I slap him, hard. "Okay I guess that's best friend duty but she was kissing another guy upstairs, in the bathroom." He says.

"Oh uh, I'm sorry." I sheepishly smile, he smirks and raises his eyebrow at me.

"That was pretty hot, would you like a dance?" He questions.

"Nate, I don't think-"

"Well then don't think, have fun and enjoy it." Is all he says before grabbing my hand and guiding me to the living room. He spins us around so my back is against his chest and his hands are on my hips.

Guilt is heavy in my heart but I can't deny how me makes me feel, special. "This is wrong on so many levels." I tell him, closing my eyes.

"I've never done much things right in my life, but it turned out pretty good up to now so enjoy it Y/N."