S.W/N.M - Treat You Like A Princess.

Can you an imagine where you are nates little sister and sammy flirts with you ,so nate starts getting protective.

-- (Y/N's POV) --

"Yo Y/N, come here." My brother's best friend calls from the living room. I venture out of the kitchen to see what he wants.

"What Samuel?" I ask, he pats the space beside him as my brother Nate walks in with a bowl of popcorn and switches the tv on so they can watch the football game.

I go to sit down but he pulls me onto his lap, making me squeal in surprise. "Sam what the fu-freak?" Nate frowns, remembering how our Mom and Dad hate anybody cussing around me.

"What? She's comfortable and I'm cold," He pouts, I slide off of his lap to avoid any problems and settle for sitting beside him. "Hey Y/N, I'm no photographer but I can picture me and you together." Sam smirks, I try to hold in my giggles but fail and laugh which catches Nate's attention.

"What's so funny?" Nate asks, noticing my red cheeks.

"Nothing dude." Sam laughs, placing his arm around the back of the couch as Nate shakes his head and mutters something under his breath.

"Baby girl are you a camera?" Sam whispers, my heart flutters.

"No, why?" I giggle quietly.

"Because every time I look at you, I smile." He grins, I laugh again.

"No seriously, what are you laughing at?" Nate asks, glaring at Sammy.

"Nothing man just wooing your sister." Sam laughs, stroking my shoulder.

"She's off limits," Nate suddenly stands up and picks me up to move me so he can sit between us. "Seriously Sam, I have to sit between you?" He sighs, shaking his head at him.

"Baby girl do you have a bandaid because I just scraped my knee falling for you." Nate slaps the back of Sam's head and tells him to quit it.

--

"Stay put, I'm going to get some more popcorn." Nate orders, pointing his finger at Sammy before disappearing.

Sam shuffles closer to me as soon as he has the chance. "Sam Nate's gonna' kill you if he catches you." I tell him, he chuckles.

"Let him, you're driving me crazy." He whispers in my ear, shivers run up and down my body as his breath hits my skin.

"And how am I doing such a thing?" I raise my eyebrow at him, staring at the paused screen whilst his nose runs across the skin on my neck.

"Just being cute and giggling at everything I say, do you like me?" He asks, I gulp after he places a gentle kiss just below my ear.

"Honestly, yes, but it would never work." I whisper, turning my head to look into his eyes.

"Oh it would Y/N, I'd make sure of it," he smirks. "Just because your my best friend's sister doesn't mean your off limits, I'd treat you like a princess and fuck you like a queen." He whispers mischievously, I gasp and blush as I whack his arm.

"Sammy you can't say that!" I whisper innocently, covering my red face with my hands.

"I can, I have and I will. Come on Y/N, Nate doesn't have to know." He whispers, putting his hand on my thigh.

"Sam no, he will find out." I sigh, pushing his hand off.

"Y/N I promise you he won't." He assures and kisses the corner of my lips. I internally scream and push him to the other end of the couch when we hear footsteps.

Nate frowns at my flushed cheeks and Sammy's smirk before sitting between us again and eating his popcorn, a constant frown on his face.