N.M - Flirt/Smut.

Can I get a nate imagine where I get drunk and flirt with jack G and sammy and nate gets mad and we have some rough sex after

-- (Nate's POV) --

Okay, I'll admit to dancing with another girl at the party last week but that's no excuse for Y/N to get back at me with two of my best friends. At least I didn't even know the girl, she knows Sam and Gilinsky well. But I guess I deserve it.

We came over to Johnson's and Gilinsky's apartment for a small party of our own with other close friends. Y/N sits on Sam's lap with her legs across Gilinsky's which makes her dress ride up a little and expose too much of her thighs for my liking. She's touching Sam's chest, laughing at everything Gilinsky says with the occasionally glance at me from across the room. I can hear them perfectly clear.

"So, got any girls for the night boys?" She asks them, batting her eyelashes at them, aware of me staring at them with hard eyes.

"No but I'm sure something can be arranged." Gilinsky slurs, placing his hand on her thigh.

My hands clench into fists in my pockets, I forgot about drinking a while ago when Y/N took it upon herself to sit on Sam's lap. "I'm sure of that too." She smirks, that's the final straw.

I stomp on over to her and drag her off Sam's lap, flipping the guys off before pulling her to the spare bedroom.

-- (Y/N's POV) --

I'm pushed up against the wall and Nate's lips connect to the skin on my neck roughly. "Is this what you wanted to happen?" He asks, cupping the back of my thighs and picking me up.

"What do you mean?" I ask innocently, running my fingers through his hair.

"You know what the fuck I mean, flirting with Jack and Sam for my attention to get back at me for last week." He mutters before sucking on my neck to leave a mark.

"Yes," It was pointless trying to lie about it, this is exactly what I wanted. "Is there a problem?" I smirk, he laughs and throws me back onto the bed.

"Not any more, but you do now." With that he pulls my dress off and rips my panties off afterwards.

"I'm gonna regret what I did aren't I?" I groan, closing my eyes as his hands slip around to my back to unclasp my bra.

"Like crazy." He confirms, teasing me with his fingers brushing my clit.

"Nate please." I whine, reaching down to encourage his fingers as he begins kissing down my neck.

His free hand grabs my wrist and pins it against the mattress above my head. "No baby, you had your way with my punishment now I'll have my way." He frowns, slowly rubbing circles on my clit.

I sigh.

"Could you just please hurry up-"

"Could you just please take what you deserve?" He mimics, stopping his torture to then undress himself.

He grabs a condom from his back pocket and rolls it on slowly, everything is slow - like I hate it.

"Nate-"

"You don't talk and you don't moan, got it?" He orders, hovering above me, connecting his fingers to my clit again.

I nod my head. "I'm not going easy," Nate murmurs, flipping me over onto my hands and knees. "I don't want to hear a noise from you, got it?" Again, I nod my head and gasp when he grabs my hair and pulls. "Didn't I say not a noise?" He asks, slamming into me all at once.

I can't help but scream out which tightens his grip on my hair, pulling so my back is arched and I can see the ceiling. "Not a fucking noise Y/N," he shouts, roughly thrusting into me again.

I remain quiet, biting my lip to the point it hurts. "Now I want you to answer me," he announces, I stay silent. "Are you gonna flirt with my friends again Y/N?" He questions breathlessly, thrusting none stop.

"No." I answer, closing my eyes as the sound of our skin connecting floods my ears.

"I can't hear you." He grunts, slapping my ass.

"No." I yell, letting out a moan too.

Thankfully he lets it slide as he moans too. "Who can fuck you like this?" He asks.

"You Nate! You." I shout, clenching my hands around the bedsheets. He lets go of my hair and grabs both of my hips, slamming to me harder - making me scream out in pleasure.

"Are you gonna cum?" He asks.

"Yes." I groan, my body meeting him halfway as I pant for more.

He pulls out, immediately connecting his lips to my sore skin as I release, screaming his name. He licks me clean and slams back into me, thrusting a few more times before releasing himself.

"Fuck." I sigh exhaustedly, laying down on my back. He lays beside me, wrapping me up in his arms.

"So do you promise not to flirt with my friends again?" He asks, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"No, not if that is the punishment every time." I giggle, he raises his eyebrow at me.

"Damn, what did you do with innocent Y/N? She wasn't a naughty girl the last time I checked." He laughs, kissing my cheek.