N.G - Bad Day

Nash - the imagine something cute and fluffy. Like I have a bad day at school and he comforts me.

-- (Y/N's POV) --

I sigh, throwing my backpack onto my floor, and climb onto my bed to bury myself beneath the comforters, hoping to forget this torturous day I've had.

My phone begins to ring, I make a inhuman noise and reach into my back pocket to answer it. "Who is it?" I ask tiredly, holding the phone to my ear.

"Well hello to you too babe." I hear my boyfriend chuckle, I force a giggle.

"Hello Nash, what gives me the pleasure to be speaking to you?" I sarcastically reply, snugglig further down in my bed.

"Don't sound too excited," he scoffs and waits a few moments before speaking again. "What's up?" He asks, I can hear the concern in his voice.

"Nothing I've just uh, I've just had a really bad day and all I wanna' do is sleep." I say, giving in beforehand because he'd get the answer out of me some how.

"Bye babe." He abruptly says before hanging up, not giving me the chance to reply.

"Bye Nash." I mutter to myself as I place my phone down on the mattress beside me.

...

A dip in the bed wakes me up from my relaxing nap, I look over my shoulder and see Nash laying on his side - already looking at me with a smile on his face. "Nash? What are you doing?" I ask, rubbing my sleepy eyes, it's getting dark now which meant I've napped for an hour or two; enough to last up until normal hours to sleep.

"Coming to cheer my bae up, what's it look like?" He chuckles, kicking his vans off of his feet before snugging into me from behind. "Do you want to talk about it? You never have a bad day, well off your period you don't." He says, I roll my eyes and decide that that's strike one.

"I don't, I just want to cuddle and watch movies with the bae." I giggle, he chuckles and leans over to kiss my head before switching the tv on and we move so I'm laying my head on his chest and his arms are around me, making me feel happy and safe.

"You know, Y/N, you can always count on me, I'm always here for you and when you're having a bad day like today - I'll always be here to cheer you up or at least try to. I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Nash."

That's what I love about Nash, he can cheer anybody up in a heartbeat, especially on a bad day.