S.W/N.M - Two Way Relationship

Could you write me an imagine where both sammy and Nate like you?

-- (Y/N's POV) --

Nate parks the car in the eerie forest I stupidly agreed to sleeping in with four of my friends, who are all tough guys who aren't afraid of nothing - so they claim.

"Jack this is stupid, I want to go home." I pout, looking through the trees to the small clearing we're going to be sleeping in.

"Y/N it took two hours to get here, we're not taking you home." Johnson calls out, grabbing our stuff from the trunk.

I turn to Nate with a innocent puppy dog look on my face, blinking my eyes at him. "Please Nate? Please take me home." I beg, grabbing onto his hand tightly.

Reconsideration flashes through his eyes but Gilinsky answers for him. "No means no Y/N now get your little, sweet ass out here and help set the tents up."

I send a last glance at Nate but he flashes me an apologetic look and climbs out of the car to help the guys.

"Ugh you guys are idiots." I huff and jump out to help.

--

"I declare a game of truth and dare!" Johnson calls out from across the small pit fire.

"Truth and dare? It's called truth or dare dumbass." Sammy laughs, throwing a small pebble at Johnson which misses him by an inch.

"Nah it's truth and dare, you have to do both with no exceptions." He frowns, throwing one back.

"Okay okay let's just start, who's first?" I ask.

"Ladies first. You pick one of us and then come up with a question and a dare." Johnson instructs, I nod my head.

"Alright Gilinsky, have you ever seen Johnson completely naked?" I laugh, a blush floods onto each of their cheeks.

"By accident yes, I swear it was by accident though." He claims. Nate, Sammy and I burst out laughing.

"Okay I dare you to kiss him." I laugh, they both glare at me.

But do so.

"Alright Sammy," Gilinsky starts. "Who's your biggest crush?"

Sam remains quiet for a few seconds before looking up at me, confidence written across his face. "Y/N, Y/N is my biggest crush and has been for a while." He announces, looking straight at me.

I'm speechless. How did this come about? We're strictly friends! How long has he kept this to himself?

At the news shared, Nate tenses beside me. "Wh-What?" I stammer, feeling some sort of tension between Nate and Sam.

"I really like you, I have for a few months now." By that point I'm a little angry.

He can't like me, I'm his friend. We agreed to be friends when we accidentally kissed at a party.

"What the fuck Sam you can't just throw this on me like that, in front of our friends. What were you thinking?" I question with my eye brows furrowed and my cheeks tainted red but not from the heat of the fire, the embarrassment and anger.

"What did you expect me to say? I can't lie on a truth question, especially when everybody here knows." He stands up, gesturing to Nate and the Jacks.

"So you all knew and you still asked him? Do you know how awkward I feel right now?" I ask and stomp off into the woods, I didn't go far because I'm not as dumb as the people on scary movies but I was still far enough to not be seen.