N.M - Wake Up Call/Smut.

Can you please do a nate maloley smut where they're married and y/n wakes up to a horny nate who eats her out and you can take it from there

-- (Y/N's POV) --

The slight moans from the body beside me wakes me up, I rub my eyes and open them - waiting for a couple of seconds for them to adjust to the sun shining in. I turn my head and see my handsome husband in a slight sweat, fidgeting in his sleep.

I rest my leg over his, giggling when I feel his morning wood on the top of my thigh. I reach beneath the comforters and begin to stroke his long length through his now tight boxers. He wakes up, his eyes bursting open to look at me. "Y/N?" His morning voice turns me on so much.

"Yeah baby?" I reply, slipping my hands into his boxers to begin my work properly.

He moans more and more whilst I jerk his shaft, twisting my hand every so often for more effect. "This is the fucking best wake up call." He captures his bottom lip between his teeth before sitting up and diving beneath the comforters.

"Nate." I whine as his lips slowly slide down the skin on my stomach, biting here and there.

"What do you want lil' mama?" He asks, throwing the comforter to the side so we can see each other.

"Your tongue Nate, your tongue." I moan, squirming as he moves my panties to the side and rubs my wetness.

"What's the magic word baby?" He chuckles, kissing the inside of my thigh as I position my legs wide so he has more access to do whatever he wants and pleases with me.

"Please," I reply, looking down at him and batting my eyelashes. "Please Nate, I want your tongue." I innocently grin down at him, running my fingers through his thick hair. He slides my panties off.

He resumes rubbing my clit in circular motions for a few minutes before licking his lips and sliding his tongue in, a loud moan erupts from the back of my throat. "Fuck Nate." I groan, reaching down to hold his free hand.

He chuckles against me, sending shivers up my body. "I love it when you moan my name lil' mama." He tells me. He takes his fingers from my clit and licks them, staring at me dead in the eye, before sliding them in knuckle deep.

"Shit." I mutter, curling my toes as he curls his fingers inside of me and begins to pump slowly, sucking on my clit.

"Nate-" I cut myself short with a little moan, reaching down to twirl his thick hair around my fingers. "Fuck don't stop, please Nate, don't stop." I beg, my orgasm builds by the second.

"Are you gonna cum baby?" He asks, I nod my bite my lip.

"Fuck, Nate." I yell as I squirm and release, he attempts to hold me down but it's no use.

"Y/N you drive me insane," He groans, licking his lips. I pull him up the bed and kiss down his torso, making my way to his batman boxers. "Shit baby, hurry." He whimpers, reaching down to comb his fingers through my hair into a handheld ponytail.

"You like that Nate?" I smirk, dragging the elastic waistband down, letting his morning wood spring free.

"Love it." He laughs, staring into my eyes as I slide him into my mouth, sucking as I go. His eyes roll and his head falls backwards onto the pillow.

I slide my lips up and down his shaft, gagging as the tip hits the back of my throat. "Fuck." He moans, I pull back up and flick the stray pieces of hair back onto one side.

I use both my hand and my mouth to pleasure him, bobbing my head up and down to match his heavy breathing. "Shit Y/N I'm gonna cum." He tells me, panting.

I keep going, encouraged by his ragged breaths and his fists clenching onto the bedsheets. He twitches in my mouth and he yells out my name, I swallow and pull his boxers back up to his waist.

"Best fucking Wife known to mankind." He chuckles, pulling me to his chest.

"And you best believe it." I wink before climbing out of bed to shower.