S.M - 1...2...3/Smut.

• Is it okay if you make a smut of Shawn and me please.

-- (Y/N's POV) --

"Shawn come cuddle." I pout, sitting on my legs in my boyfriend's t-shirt and no pants, only underwear.

"Babe I can't right now." He groans, sitting at his computer desk.

"But I'm cold." I whine, unclipping my bra from under his t-shirt and throwing it at him.

He spins around in his chair, my bra on his head. "Seriously Y/N, you're gonna' do this now?" He asks, taking my bra off his head to throw it across the room and climb onto our bed, staring into my eyes.

"Yes, I want you Shawn." I whisper, pulling him up the bed by his t-shirt so I can kiss him. We make out and undress each other, exchanging I love you's and compliments.

I straddle his waist as he lays on his back, I continue kissing down his neck and down his chest until I reach his stomach, when I reach the waistband of his boxers. "Damn baby." He moans after I snap the elastic against his skin.

I kiss down his hard shaft to his tip before taking half of him in my mouth, moaning when I watch him throw his head back and gulp. I push my lips down as far as I can go without gagging before pulling back up and flicking my hair to one side. "Y/N," Shawn moans, grabbing my hair. "Ah fuck, faster."

I do as I'm told, pushing and pulling my lips up and down his shaft. He lets go of my hair and grabs onto the bed sheet, moaning loudly. "Fuck fuck fuck." He groans, squeezing his eyes shut in pleasure as his lips part and he takes in a breath.

I pull away and climb up to move my panties to the side and slide down onto him, thankful that I'm on birth control. We moan in sync and I move my body up and down his shaft, my hands on his chest for support with his hands secured on my hips. "Shit Y/N, faster." I pick up my pace, biting my lip as I hear the sound of our skin connecting.

He holds my hips up and slams into my spot, meeting me half way. "Shawn." I yell, my voice echoing off the walls in the hot room.

"Shit you feel so good Y/N." He groans, sitting up to kiss me.

I continue to ride him, feeling the knot form in my stomach. "Ah, fuck Shawn." I shout, scratching my nails down his chest.

"Y/N I'm close." He tells me, panting heavily.

"M-Me too, on 3?" I suggest, he nods. "1...2...3." A string of curses leave our mouths, the bed frame creaks as I ride him faster to make our releases more pleasurable.

"That was amazing babe." He whispers as I pull off him and collapse beside him.

"Totally agree." I giggle breathlessly and rest my head on his chest.