J.G - Snooping Big Brother Part 2

Can you do a part 2 to Snooping Big Brother. It was so good.

-- (Y/N's POV) --

I stand in front of the microphone in front of thousands of screaming people, jumping up and down even though my brother and his friends have exited the stage. "Uh hi guys." I shyly smile, waving awkwardly.

I look to the side and see Jack, Nate, Sammy and Johnson give me encouraging smiles. "I'm uh, gonna' sing a few songs for you all so I hope you like them, or at least my voice." I flush red in embarrassment, wishing for the floor to swallow me whole.

I sing Riptide by Vance Joy, Teenage Dream by Katy Perry, Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran and then I finish with my own cover of Crazy by Gnarls Barkley.

"And that ladies and gentlemen is my amazing, talented, adorable, little sister!" Jack cheers as he and the guys run back onto the stage.

I shyly take a step back but Sammy pushes me forward. "Sammy what are you doing?" I hiss, whacking his arm discretely.

"Relax Y/N, you did great." He chuckles, ruffling my hair.

"Okay so we're gonna' answer some of your questions if you have any so who's first?" Nate smiles, jumping down from the stage to approach the crowd.

"Y/N what's it like to be Jack's sister?" One pretty girl asks.

"Oh it's great," I sarcastically answer in a playful way. "No but seriously it is great because he's the best big brother and I love him." I giggle, the crowd awes.

"How old were you when you started singing?" Another asks.

"Uh I can't remember, I've always just sang when I'm bored but I only took it seriously since the end of last year some time." I shrug.

"How proud are you guys of Y/N?"

"Unbelievably proud." Jack smiles, resting his arm around my shoulders.

"Are the Omaha guys fun to be around?"

"Hell yeah, they're the coolest." I laugh, the guys chuckle and pinch my cheek or ruffle my hair.

--

"That was amazing bug." Jack smiles, picking me up to hug me after we walk off stage.

"Thanks Jack, thanks guys." I smile to Johnson, Nate and Sammy as they walk off to the back room.

"I'm so proud of you, Mom and Dad are so proud of you, Laura and Molly too." He kisses my cheek and sets me back down on my feet. He guides me to the dressing room where I cool off and grab a drink.

Johnson walks in with his phone, handing it to me before walking off. "Hey sweetie." I recognise my mom and dad's voices and faces on the screen.

"Mom! Dad!" I cheer, rushing over to Jack so he can join in the conversation. I sit on his lap and have my back resting on his chest so we can both be in view.

"Hey sweetie! How did it go?" Mom asks.

"She did amazing, I videoed from the side so you can see when we're home." Jack smiles, ruffling my hair.

"Yeah Jack sent a snapchat of her but it wasn't long enough, Y/N we're so proud of you, so proud." Dad smiles, blowing a kiss which I catch and blow one in return.

"Jack, Y/N, it's time for the meets." Nate says, popping his head into the room.

"Okay we'll be out in a few." Jack replies.

"Kids, we're both so proud of you, we love you but you gotta' go meet your fans and thank them, we love you." Dad smiles and winks which makes us snicker.

"Bye Dad, bye Mom." We smile in unison, waving before they hang up and we exit the room, I hand Johnson his phone and follow the guys out to the convention room where we're going to be meeting everybody.

I was forced to stand on my own, Jack wanted me to do it alone so I learn my independence and get 'big' and my own fans on my own. They immediately lined up, I was surprised and super happy when I seen how many people were in my line. "Y/N oh my God I love you, you're so adorable!" A taller, much older girl smiles as she approaches me with her phone in hand.

I blush, noticing other people videoing me, just like they do with my brother and the guys. "Thanks! That means so much to me." I giggle, hugging her back despite the major height difference.

"You're an amazing singer, you and Jack are like sibling goals." A pretty red head smiles, I giggle.

"We fight sometimes too, he's annoying." I roll my eyes which makes them laugh.

"You're so sweet, can I have a picture with you?" The older girl smiles.

"Sure, what's your name by the way?" I ask, watching as she hands her phone to another girl to take.

"Brianna," she answers before I put my arm around her for a picture. I see the guys look over at me to check I'm doing okay and I'm not curled up in the corner, overwhelmed by the attention I'm not used to. "Thank you so much Y/N, you're beautiful and we all love you." Brianna says as she walks off, I giggle and thank her whilst waving.

"Y/N I can't believe I'm here, I love your voice!"