H.G - The Footballer And The Cheerleader

• Can you make an imagine where you are a cheerleader and it's homecoming game or something and you're cheering Hayes on from the sidelines? And also where it's post-game. Please and thank you! :)

-- (Y/N's POV) --

"You ready girls?" I yell over the loud banging drums from outside the changing rooms. The whole team nodes and we done our group motivation handshake to pump everybody up. Our beloved coach gives us a prep talk before patting me on the back to do my thing. I was picked to be head of the team because I'm so motivation all and determined to win, Coach likes that in me, the drive to succeed.

We run out onto the field, perform our routine almost perfectly with just one mistake which was quickly matched up. But we all still knew it was there, the crowd didn't.

We run off to the sidelines, some of the team put their tracksuits on to keep warm on this cold foggy night and some stay in their cheer outfits to show off their big boobs and long tanned legs. I just put on my hoodie and stand to watch the game as the footballers run onto the field, Hayes Grier, my boyfriend searches for me and waves once he sees me jumping up and down for him.

"Woo! Go F/T/N!" I cheer, clapping my hands hard for them but it hurt because it's cold.

The game begins, the chants start, the girl begin to scream and our team is winning. Hayes gets called off for a break to relax and stop getting so aggressive on the field so I take that as my chance to talk to him, to wish him good luck because I never saw him before the game started, only at school.

The football coach doesn't allow anybody to speak to the players whilst the game is on, only for emergencies but I had to speak to him, as corny and sickly as it sounds - I've missed him since lunch.

"Pst, Hayes! Hayes behind you." I loudly whisper even though the coach couldn't hear me from halfway down the field, especially with the crowd cheering the team on.

He looks over his shoulder after taking his helmet off, tiredly smiling as he sees me. "Y/N you lil' rebel you're not supposed to be talking to me." He chuckles, patting the bench beside him for me to sit down.

"Then why are you talking back huh? And why are you wanting me to sit down next to you?" I smirk, sitting down beside him as his teammates wolf whistle from the other end of the bench.

He doesn't reply, only rolls his eyes and runs his fingers through his sweaty hair. "I wanted to say good luck, you look pretty worked up so just calm down and focus on winning. Getting angry over the opposite team won't help, you need to focus on your team and yourself especially." I tell him, rubbing his tense back comfortingly.

"They're just saying snide comments and it's all getting to my head, I'm going to try and ignore them next time though," He says, patting my thigh before he sighs as the opposing team get a touch down. "You know, if you get caught, you'll get a detention right?" He chuckles, nodding his head over to the coach who is too fixed on the game to realise an intruder.

"Well it's a good job I won't get caught then isn't it?" I smirk confidently, Hayes chuckles and shakes his head at me whilst looking back at the game.

As the game continues, the coach gets nearer and nearer before eventually turning around and spotting me. "You! Girl!" He yells, pointing his pen at me as I quickly peck Hayes' cheeks and jump up to run back to the sidelines to blend into my cheer team. I sneakily watch Hayes wink at me and put his helmet on before running back onto the field.

He plays better than before, scoring touch downs and managing to control his aggressive side and not be sent or called off. We win, we celebrate and we enjoy.