S.W - Easy There Tiger/Smut.

• Sammy smut

- (Y/N's POV) -

"Y/N!" Sammy calls from the bathroom, I get up from the bed and walk to the bathroom to see what he wants.

"Yeah baby?" I smile, leaning on the doorframe in just pyjama shorts and bra, it's really hot this summer.

"Come shave for me, I can't do it." He pouts, I roll my eyes at his childish behaviour and hop onto the counter. He stands between my legs and hands me the razor and shaving cream.

I apply the cream to his cheeks and jaw before wetting the razor and shaving his facial hair. "You look so fuckable now baby." He mumbles, holding still so I don't cut him on accident.

"No Sammy, no. I'm tired." I giggle, tapping the razor on the sink.

Once I finish shaving him, I clean his face and watch him put his hands in his pants whilst staring at me.

"What you thinking about Sammy?" I smirk, he bites his lip and winks at me.

"You." My cheeks turn red as I jump off the counter and grab the waist band of his boxers to pull him to the bedroom.

"Is that right huh?" I smirk, pushing him down onto the bed.

Fuck being tired, I need Sammy and Sammy needs me.

I climb up the bed until I straddle his lap and begin grinding against his crotch, biting my lip innocently as he groans. "Y/N, no more teasing, please, I can't take it." He complains, grabbing onto the back of my bra to unclip it and throw it to the side.

"Since you said please." I giggle, climbing off of him for a second to take off my shorts and panties whilst he takes off his sweats and boxers.

I reach over to the bedside table and collect a condom to them roll it on his hard shaft and teasingly kiss up his stomach all the way to his neck. I swing my leg over his crotch and set him at my entrance before slowly sliding down onto him. "Fuck, Y/N, you wanna' ride?" He smirks, shuffling us up the bed to lay his head on the pillows.

"I sure do baby boy, you ready?" I return a smirk and begin moving him and down his shaft with my hands planted on his chest to support myself.

"Shit," he moans. "Fuck." He whispers, grabbing my hips tightly to attempt to quicken my pace but I remain slow and teasing.

"You like that Sammy?" I ask, dipping my head down to kiss his collar bone.

"Yeah baby, fucking love it." He moans, a smile lifting his lips.

Slowly but surely, my rhythm increases in speed, soon I'm at the fastest I can go with no help. The sound of our skin slapping together tangles in with our moans, harmonising a sound that could turn a nun on.

"Fuck Y/N, I'm close." He states, he holds me up a little and meets me halfway with needy thrusts, grunting as a line of beads of sweat tickles my forehead. Who knew riding would take so much energy?

He flips us over into a new position and pulls my legs over his shoulders, hitting a certain spot within me which triggered my orgasm to rise quicker. "Sammy." I moan loudly, gripping onto the bedsheets as he takes charge.

"Moan my name again baby girl, what's my name?" He asks, working quicker and quicker.

"Sammy!" I yell out, arching my back as the knot holds on to weak threads in my stomach. "Sam I'm-" I'm cut off as I release onto his condom covered shaft, I moan and curse repeatedly as I let my high decrease.

Sam continues to work himself up, biting his lip and kissing me occasionally until finally he releases into the condom and lets my legs fall down from his shoulders. "Sammy that was fucking hot." I giggle, playing with the hair at the back of his head.

He pulls out of me, nodding in agreement as he takes off the condom and walks to the bathroom to dispose it whilst I climb under the comforter and massage myself to ease some pain. "You good baby?" He asks, walking in with a fresh pair of boxers, handing me my panties and t-shirt.

"Just a little sore, but I'll live." I smirk, dressing myself. He slides into bed beside me and pulls me close to his chest, kissing my cheek.

"Y/N I love you so fucking much, if I could fuck you 24/7 I would but I know you're into romance so I'm determined to make this work for real, to look back in like 60 years with you by my side and our kids and grandkids-"

"Easy there tiger, there's still 60 years to go." I laugh, running my fingers through his knotted hair.

"I know but I can't wait babe, me you and the future, nothing sounds better right now." He mumbles as he snuggles into me.

"How about round 2 in the shower?" I raise my eyebrow at him as he lifts his head up to meet my eyes.

"Hell yeah, let's go Y/N." He grins and hops out of bed, dragging me with him.