N.M - Even At A Eminem Concert?/Smut.

Can you do a smut where nate and y/n get in a fight over whos the best rapper cause he thinks its wiz Khalifa but you think its Eminem and then you guys have rough make up sex

-- (Nate's POV) --

I chuckle as I loudly sing along to the song we're listening to on the balcony of mine and my girlfriend's shared apartment. She straddles my lap, scrolling through her phone to prove me wrong about our little debate.

Apparently Eminem is better than Wiz Khalifa. That'd be the day pigs fly.

"-you know you can call me, I'll be there shortly. Don't care what your friends say 'cause they don't know me, I can be your best friend and you be my homie-"

"I swear Nate, everybody agrees with me!" Y/N argues, shoving her phone in my face to show many fans agree with her on Twitter. Aw, she tweeted it to prove her point.

I ignore her and continue to sing, louder than before, she huffs in frustration - making me chuckle - and stands up to walk inside. A song erupts from the speakers inside, overpowering the volume from my phone. "Dear Slim, I wrote you but still ain't callin'. I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom-"

I walk inside and turn the music off, she's playing it way too loud - she knows there's a new born baby next door, the poor parents are exhausted and she's blasting music loud enough to wake them all up. "Y/N, the neighbours!" I hiss, taking her phone from her.

She glares at me. "Give me my phone Nate."

"Nope," I say as there's three bangs on the wall from next door, the sound of a baby crying manages to travel through the walls too. "See what you've done now?" I ask, sighing.

"You wasn't listening to me." She snaps, crossing her arms. Why is she being so childish? It was a little joke about who's a better rapper, she's blowing this way out of proportion.

"Stop being so selfish, do you know how long it takes them to get that baby to sleep?" I question, pointing to the wall which separates us and the neighbours.

"How am I being a selfish? You're being selfish by not listening to me!" She yells, I run my fingers through my hair.

"Would you be quiet?" I snap, feeling sorry for the couple next door with the screaming baby.

"Why do you care about them so much? It'll take a few minutes for them to settle down." She scoffs, walking off towards the bedroom, I follow her.

"Uh because every night for an hour at 8:30 they're putting the baby to sleep, you'll soon see why when you have a new born baby," I tell her, sighing in anger when she rolls her eyes. "Seriously, stop being selfish!" I can't help but yell.

"Get a grip Nate," she scoffs, I clench my fists. "Why do you care so much? It's not your baby, I'm free to listen to music as loud as I want in my own home, the baby isn't yours so just chill. You fucking the mom or something?" She shouts.

-- (Y/N's POV) --

He pins me against the wall and roughly presses his lips to mine, grabbing my wrists to hold them above my head. "Don't you ever fucking accuse me of cheating, I'd never cheat on you and especially not with a new Mom. You got that?" His new hard tone sent shivers up and down my body, making me bite my lip and nod my head. "I asked you a question, I expect you to fucking answer me." He snaps, I squeeze my thighs together.

"Y-Yes Nate." I answer, my voice deeper and seductive.

No more words are exchanged as he picks me up and tosses me onto the bed, wasting no time in undressing himself and hovering above me to undress me. I bite my lip watching him, groaning as his muscles tense and his jaw clenches. I should accuse him of cheating more often.

We would normally build ourselves up, pleasure each other, but he dives straight in and slides his long, hard length into me. I grab his shoulders, clawing at his skin as he stretches me out, you would think I'd be used to his size by now, each time is like the first.

Even though he's trying to be angry and rough, he still asks if it's okay for him to move. That's what I love about him.

He slams into me a few times before we change positions, I'm on my hands and knees, he has one hand on my hip and the other tangled in my hair, pulling so my back arches. "I'm all y-yours lil' mama, all yours and n-no one else's, you're all m-mine and just mine, we sl-sleep with no one else but each other so I don't want a-any accusations of me ch-cheating or you, okay? I love you Y/N, only you." He grunts, sliding his hand down to my clit to rub it, creating more pleasure.

"Fuck, yes Nate, I love you too baby." I yell.

Obviously the baby next door won't be getting sleep any time soon.

I'm a moaning mess as we change positions again, we lay on our sides - in a spooning position with my top leg high in the air so he can continue moving in and out of me. He rubs figures of 8 against my clit, biting on my shoulder as we moan together, loudly.

"I'm c-close." I tell him, reaching behind me to bury my fingers in his hair.

"Me too lil' mama." He grunts.

I begin to squeal and fidget as the knot in the pit of my stomach pulls tighter, almost allowing me to release. He holds me in place, chuckling as I squirm under his grip, moaning uncontrollably.

I release all over him and pant as he continues to thrust. "This is going to sound c-crazy right now but I d-don't want you to pull out." I tell him, staring into his brown hazel eyes.

"Are y-you sure baby?"

"Yes, we're re-ready as long as y-you want to."

The biggest of smiles tugs at his lips as he continues building himself up until finally he releases, inside of me.

He breathes heavily as he calms himself back down, pulling out of me to lay beside me, both on our backs.

"I'm right here by your side baby, forever and always." He smiles, reaching over to kiss my lips.

"Even at a Eminem concert?" I smirk, he rolls his eyes.

"You know Wiz Khalifa is the best baby." He chuckles, pulling me into him to wrap his arms around me and kiss my neck.

"Eminem is the best, don't even try to tell yourself otherwise." I laugh, resting my head on his chest.