Chapter Eleven

Harry Styles

"That was amazing, Jay," I spoke up after dinner.

"Thank you, Harry," she smiled at me, "glad you enjoyed it."

"Harry knows how to cook as well," Louis said smiling, "perhaps next time we come he can make something for you."

"I'd love to," I nodded smiling.

"That'd be wonderful," his mum said.

"You'll be coming back for Christmas, right?" Lottie asked us.

"Uh, yeah well, I'm sure I can," Louis looked at me, "I mean, my birthday is Christmas Eve."

"That's right," I nodded, "I'd love to, but I'll have to check with my mum. If she's alright with it, we can go on Boxing Day."

"We'll work out it out, I'm sure," Louis smiled and stood up, "thanks for dinner, mum. Harry and I are gonna go change."

"What time does your plane leave?" Felicity asked.

"Like 7 am," I replied.

"We'll make sure to say bye before we leave in the morning, don't worry," Louis said, "come on, Haz."

He shut the door behind us after we got to his room.

"So, Felicity knows Gemma pretty well," I spoke up as I unbuttoned my shirt.

Louis looked up at me, "uh, yeah. That's how I knew Gemma. I told you that."

I nodded and took off my jeans.

"You alright?" He asked quietly, "does that upset you?"

"No," I smiled, "not really. It's amazing that they know each other... I mean, I guess maybe we would've met at some point in our lives, right? Since they're good friends?"

"Uh, yeah," he smiled, "I mean, our families already sort of know each other, how odd is that?"

"It is a bit odd," I nodded and slipped my sweats back on before sitting down on the bed.

"You should talk to Gemma," he said softly, "and your mum."

"I know," I sighed, "I've just... I've been scared to. She knows nothing about any of it."

"I think it's time you did the right thing," he whispered, "you miss them, don't you?"

"I do," I replied, "Gemma and I used to be inseparable."

He nodded and sat down, "Harry, I'm sure they miss you, too. And I'm sure Gemma had your best interest at heart when she wanted to introduce us, you know? I mean, I'm really not a saint but I guess Felicity made me sound amazing."

I chuckled a little, "yeah, suppose so. Do you think they'll hate me?"

"Why would they hate you?"

"Because I've allowed him to control me," I replied sighing.

"Did it really start that way?" He asked quietly.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Did you ever... like have feelings for him, Harry?" He stuttered out.

"What?" I asked loudly, "you're joking, right?"

"Haz, don't get upset, calm down," he said, "I don't mean this to sound rude or upset you. I just... I wonder if maybe you felt something for him when you were younger. Maybe not feelings... but a sense of feeling needed."

"He took advantage of me," I almost shouted as I stood up, pushing my hair back, "I was a kid, Lou. I didn't ask for it to happen."

"I know that," he said softly, "stop getting angry and just listen. I'm not trying to upset you, you know that. You know me well enough now to know for a fucking fact that I love you and I wouldn't do anything to hurt, ok?"