Chapter Forty-Seven

**contains violence**

Harry Styles

"I can't... I can't give them to you," Zayn managed to tell me, keeping his eyes on me, "Harry, you go there..."

"They're going to kill him," I interrupted, "give me some fucking keys."

Louis shook his head at Zayn but Zayn only sighed and pulled his keys out.

"What are you doing?" Louis almost shouted at me.

I looked back at him, "do you wanna come?"

Louis didn't break eye contact with me, "what?"

"Do you want to come or not?" I almost yelled at him, "you know what... forget it. Call the police."

"Harry," Niall shouted after me as Louis followed me outside.

"Harry, you can't do this," he started, Zayn walking up behind me.

"Let's go," was all Zayn said as he climbed in the car.

"You've gotta be joking," Louis said seriously.

I opened the driver's door and stared down, "you don't have to come, Lou...."

"And you don't have to do this," he told me, "Harry, you owe him nothing!"

I turned back to him, "you're right... either get in, or stay here."

Louis knew how serious I was... he finally climbed in the back seat and sat quiet.

"Why... why did they go without Harry?" I heard Louis ask Zayn.

Zayn glanced at me, "because they've been cheated out of money by Darren for too long..."

"What?" I asked him, "what do you mean?"

"Besides setting them up with the robbery, he also cheated them on their cut several times... even if after Jeff died."

"Can we just go back?" Louis spoke up again. "Harry, come on..."

"I'm supposed to go back... and just let this happen?" I asked him.

"Yes," he shouted, "Harry, by going there, you're only making this situation worse."

"I... I can't sit there and just allow this," I almost shouted.

"Stop, calm down, or let me drive," Zayn spoke up, "fuck, Harry. Calm the fuck down... if he dies, it isn't such a big fucking deal..."

"It is a big deal!" I yelled back at him, Zayn closing his mouth and staring at me. Louis sat quiet and I knew I had gone too far.