Chapter Fifty

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

"We were supposed to be there an hour ago," I was yelling to Niall as we followed Gemma and Felicity outside to Felicity's car with the tuxes in our hands.

"Where's Louis?" Niall asked as we began the ride to the Ox Pasture Hall in Doncaster.

"He's almost there... I sent him and Zayn to check on the flowers but I don't think they knew what they were doing," I smiled at Niall, "it's not really hard to pick up roses..."

"They were specially-dyed roses," Niall laughed beside me.

"Always having to be special," Gemma shook her head from the front seat, smiling.

"Hey," I said, "not all the time... this is different."

Felicity smiled beside my sister, "can't believe you two are getting married... seems like yesterday I was just meeting you, Harry, and realizing you were Gemma's brother."

I smiled and stared down at my phone, Louis' text making me laugh, "we're stuck in fucking traffic across town."

"Hard to believe a year has gone by," I managed to get out, the date on my phone catching my eye: September 28th.

I could still remember where I was a year ago on this day... it was actually the day I met him... it had been his idea to make our wedding day this day, and I couldn't say no to that. The date meant just as much to me as it did to him.

That day, everything changed; my whole life changed that day. And, I was sitting here now with his sister, my sister, driving to this beautiful place to be married to him... a year later.

I didn't ever think twice about doing this... I didn't feel like we jumped into anything. I think we both just knew from the beginning that this was bigger than both of us.

From that very first day, I had felt like he would be different... that he would somehow bring me happiness, too. And he really had.

By now, we had shared so many things with one another; a year really changed our lives. I felt like a different person now... I didn't feel the same as I did then. Nothing felt the same to me now.

I wasn't constantly flooded with memories, moments, places. I wasn't focusing on a person I desperately wanted to be rid of. I was completely changed now, and to be quite honest, I felt I had Louis to thank for most of it.

He hadn't given up on me, after everything I put him through... after everything he went through. He never once walked out. He believed in me, when I couldn't. He saw me in my dark times, and he loved me through them.

"They still haven't made it?" Niall was laughing as we walked into the building.

The Ox Pasture Hall was one of the most beautiful wedding places I had seen in Doncaster. Louis and I looked through several before we had decided upon this place. I didn't mean to be picky, but he still teased me about how perfect I wanted everything to be for this day.