Chapter Fourteen

Louis Tomlinson

I opened the car door and quickly reached down for Harry, "Zayn, help me."

We both struggled to pull Harry up and he kept mumbling.

"Let's get him to the couch," Zayn said calmly. I didn't see how he was so calm. I was fucking freaking out looking at him.

"Harry, come on," I started saying after we had lay him down. I patted his cheeks lightly and he kept mumbling and making faces.

"He's in pain," Zayn said quietly before running upstairs.

Niall was standing next to the couch staring down at Harry biting his nails in nervousness.

"Harry, come on, love," I said louder.

"Niall," Zayn started as he came back with stuff in his hands, "get some water."

"He won't respond," I nearly yelled, "we should call an ambulance, Zayn."

"He's mumbling, he's fine," Zayn replied still as calm as ever as he put a belt around his arm.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked, "you can't drug him up with him being out of it!"

Zayn looked back at me, "I don't think you were here when he came home like this, were you?"

I stared at him in disbelief as he went back to what he was doing, "he's been like this before?"

Zayn didn't say anything. He just nodded a little and prepped the vial of drugs.

As soon as the needle went in Harry's arm, he was moving frantically while screaming at us.

"Harry! Calm down!" I yelled and did my best to restrain him while Zayn finished, "it's us! It's Zayn and Lou!"

"Don't touch me!" He kept yelling.

Zayn removed the needle and I nearly tackled Harry on the couch as I hugged him, "it's me, Harry. It's Lou. Please calm down."

He finally stopped fighting me and his eyes were half open when they met mine, "I'm... I'm sorry. Where am I? How'd I get here?"

"I was hoping you could tell us that," Zayn said softly and took a seat on the table in front of us.

I hugged Harry gently, doing my best to not allow my emotions to take over me, "you're alright, love. You're here with us."

"What'd you give me?" Harry asked as he tried to look over at Zayn.

"Morphine," Zayn replied, "what happened, Harry?"

"I... I was trying to leave," he mumbled out closing his eyes, "he started talking about Lou... I went off on him. I called it off..."

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

"Because I'm sick of it," he tried to yell while sitting up. He grabbed his stomach and lay still as he closed his eyes.

"Don't try to move please," I whispered and took a seat beside him.

"We should take him to the hospital," Niall spoke up.

"What? No," Harry said quickly, "hell, no. I'm not going. I'm fine."

"You're not fine," I shouted back, "stop! You could have a broken rib or something!"

"How did he get away with this?" Zayn asked, "you didn't put up a fight at all? I know you better than that, Harry."

Harry didn't open his eyes, "he... he attacked me.... when I was trying to leave. I don't remember much of it, other than him saying he wanted to talk about it... he was acting normal. Few minutes later, I was out of it. Last thing I remember is being put in the car..."