Chapter thirty-two

(This gets pretty intense towards the end. Just a warning.)

Harry Styles

"What'd mum talk about?" I asked Louis when we walked into my room.

"Just asking how you are," Louis shrugged, "that's about it. She's just worried."

I closed the door and switched the light off, hearing Louis' snickering behind me.

The moonlight was making its way across my room every once in a while when it would pop out from the clouds and it was the only light for us, besides the small street light next to our drive way.

Louis wasted no time in pulling me into him and kissing me.... not that I minded. I wanted this badly. He knew I did.

His fingers ran up under my t-shirt sending chills over my body while his lips traced over my neck before biting down on it. I was doing my best to remain quiet... I didn't need my sister coming back to her room and hearing the two of us going at it.

"Should I go easy on you tonight?" Louis whispered into my ear, causing my hairs to stand up, "wouldn't want you to get too loud and all..."

He stepped back and gave me a sly grin as I smirked at him, "are you challenging me?"

"Challenging you?" Louis asked, "hmm..."

He reached down and ran his hands over the front of my sweats, just gently enough to tease me.

"I don't think I'm challenging you," he said before leaning back into my neck, "I believe I'm daring you."

"You're teasing me," I said back before his lips were running over my collar bone, "fuck."

"Call it what you want," Louis glanced back up at me, his hand reaching down in my sweats now, "but I'm certainly not going easy on you."

We held eye contact for a few seconds before I finally managed to mumble out, "ok."

Louis smirked again and pulled my t-shirt over my head quickly. His lips went straight to my chest, running over my swallows on my chest and biting here and there.

He really was out to challenge me... he knew I couldn't be quiet. I would be smothering myself with a pillow before this sweet torture ended.

Louis gently lead me over to the bed, his arms staying wrapped around me. My lips crashed into his again and I pulled him down on top of me, his hands going through my curls.

I pulled at his shirt until he finally helped me get it off of him, his lips returning to mine. He gently pushed me over on my side and scoot into me just like we were spooning... but he pulled my leg up and entered me in no time.

I gripped the sheets underneath me, trying to keep my mouth shut. I knew what Louis wanted; he wanted me to turn into a whimpering mess. That was his plan from the start.

He started thrusting into me even harder, my bed shaking with every single one. His lips were nibbling on my neck while I silenced myself by biting my lip. At the rate he was going, my lip was going to be bleeding soon.

"Harder and faster?" I heard him saying in my ear.

"You're an asshole," I managed to get out through breaths.

Louis smirked and whispered again, "I'll take that as a yes."

He pulled my leg up even further and held it there while he drove in and out of me as hard as he possibly could from this angle. I kept trying not to open my mouth, but I was beginning to fail terribly... and Louis was hearing it.