Chapter Thirty

Harry Styles

"Thanks, love," Louis was telling the barista as we got our coffee. We had gotten our luggage and were now waiting on my sister and my mum to pick us up.

I watched him sipping his coffee slowly, his grey beanie on his head and his fringe peeking out from under it. He caught me staring and smiled. I grinned and drank some of mine before glancing around the busy airport.

"Has she texted yet?" He asked me, picking up his bag.

"Not yet," I replied taking my phone out, "they should almost be here. We can go wait outside if you want."

"Yeah, I could use a cigarette after that rather turbulent flight," he smirked.

"It was pretty bumpy," I laughed a little and threw my duffel over my shoulder.

We walked slowly to the front entrance, pulling our suitcases behind us.

We got outside and Louis pulled out his cigarettes from his duffel, taking one out before handing the pack to me.

"Thank you," I told him as I lit one then stuck the pack back in his duffel on his arm.

He just smiled a little and looked around, "is it always cloudy like this? I'm guessing yeah?"

"Yeah," I nodded glancing around, "the weather is shit in nearly every part of England, you know."

"It is," he sighed with a smile before glancing back at me, "you alright? You've been pretty quiet... even before we got on the plane."

"I'm fine," I replied quietly, "just preparing myself for this."

"Hey, you're making it worse than it really is, I'm sure," he said, gently rubbing my back before hitting his cigarette again.

"You're probably right," I sighed and pushed my hair back.

"Need your meds?" He asked.

I grinned at him, "no, I'm good. But thank you."

"No problem," he replied, "really don't want you having an attack or something while we're standing here."

"I'm fine," I smirked, "but thanks for thinking about me."

He nodded and hit his cigarette again, watching several cabs pulling in and out.

"I'm glad you're here," I said, his eyes meeting mine again, "it makes this much easier. You have no clue."

"We haven't even seen your mum yet," he chuckled a little.

"Yeah, well," I started, "you keep my mind off of things this way."

Louis licked his lips again and smiled as he put his cigarette out in the ashtray.

I put mine out and my eyes glanced up to see my mum's car pulling up. The anxiety and nervousness was rising again.

Louis looked back at me, then over to where my eyes were looking. His hand slipped in mine and squeezed it gently.

"Come on, love, you've got this," he whispered.

I nodded and gave him a small smile and grabbed my suitcase.

Gemma hurried out of the car as we walked over to where they had parked.

"Hey, you two," she greeted.