Chapter Twenty-Seven

Louis Tomlinson

"They're coming by today," I heard Niall saying in the hall as I sat up and looked around.

Harry obviously was up, I heard his voice seconds later in the kitchen yelling about needing more time to prep his meal.

I smiled to myself and threw on my sweats before heading downstairs. Harry was standing in the kitchen, his hair in a bun and wet and swimming trunks on.

"Well, well, well," I smiled at him causing him to turn around from the stove.

"Look who's awake," he grinned, "slept well?"

"Slept wonderful," I nodded, "you're cooking?"

"Of course," he replied.

"In swimming trunks," I smirked looking down at them on him.

"You seem to like them," he grinned at me. "Maybe I should change. Wouldn't want you walking around all bothered..."

"Oh, spare me," I joked and rolled my eyes, Harry laughing at me. I watched him cooking oatmeal, his wet strands of hair pushed behind his ear. I smiled as I studied him, "it's not fair that you can look this amazing first thing in the morning."

He looked back, chuckling a little, "uh, wow, what a line."

"It's not a line," I snapped smiling, "it's the truth."

"Sounds like a line to me," Harry shrugged smiling.

"I don't have to use lines on you," I said back, "you're already whipped by my accent, remember?"

"Your accent is amazing," he nodded and grinned a little.

I smiled as Niall and Zayn walked in from outside.

"Morning, fellas," Niall beamed at us. How he was such a morning person, I wasn't sure.

"Your parents coming tonight?" I asked.

"Yep," he nodded, "Harry's gonna start cooking for them in a bit."

"Alright, well, I can go to my appointment alone," I said, Harry turning to me.

"Your tattoo appointment; what time is it?" He asked.

"It's at 2," I replied, "shouldn't take but maybe about 2 hours or so?"

"Oh, I'll have plenty of time, then," Harry smiled again, "you think I'm not going?"

"Uh, well, I figured you would," I said back.

"He's having 2 pieces done," Niall spoke up.

"Yeah, shut it now," I pointed at him, "don't open your mouth, Horan."

"I'm not," he laughed.

"The one time I need you to talk too much, you let me down, Niall," Harry shook his head and sighed.

Niall just laughed and headed upstairs while Zayn made coffee.

"Has he texted you?" I heard Zayn almost whisper.

Harry nodded his head a little while I stood there wondering if I was meant to hear this conversation.

"What's going on?" I decided to ask.

Harry and Zayn looked over at me.

"Nothing," Harry said slowly, "uh, I didn't tell you that we seen Darren yesterday."

I stood still, my mouth falling open, "uh, no, you didn't, love."

Zayn looked over at me, "he didn't want you trying to find the bastard, alright?"