Chapter Seven

Louis Tomlinson

The sun was coming through the glass doors now and I wasn't even aware of the time, or when we managed to fall asleep.

I glanced down at Harry asleep on my chest, his hair a rightful mess. But he was still stunning; the way his mouth was slightly open when he slept peacefully... It was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen.

"Aren't we going for breakfast?" I heard Niall yelling down the hall.

"Yeah, it's past 10," Zayn called back, "see if you can get them up."

"Shit," I sighed and tried to scoot out from under Harry slowly.

"Hey, lads," he knocked, "you awake?"

"Uh, yeah," I called back, Harry stirring a little.

He rubbed his eyes and glanced up at me, "what's the time?"

"10 something," I replied as I played with his messy curls, "are we supposed to be going to breakfast?"

"Uh, they said something a few days ago," he groaned and sat up, "fuck, I feel like shit."

"Can I get you something?" I asked.

"No, I've got it. Thank you," he sighed and picked up his box, "you could go get me some water if you want?"

"Yeah," I nodded and got up to dress. I threw on some sweatpants and hurried downstairs.

"Hey, is Harry up?" Zayn asked from the sofa.

"Yeah, he is," I replied as I got a bottled water out of the fridge.

"I loved the way you handled that last night," Zayn smirked while he came in the kitchen to pour more coffee.

"Handled what?" I asked, trying to act innocent.

"Maybe the bastard can start backing off," he replied seriously.

I nodded a little but I didn't think it was that easy. He wasn't going to back off just because Harry had me now. He had gone to great lengths to keep Harry tied to him. He wouldn't let a lad from Doncaster push him away that easily.

I got back to the room and heard Harry in the bathroom.

"Harry?" I called and rushed in. He was over the toilet hurling, his hair falling around his face. I immediately pulled it back and held it for him, "there we go. You alright, love?"

He nodded a little after he had stopped, "I'm fine."

"Give me your hair tie," I said. He took if off his wrist and gave it to me and I pulled it back for him, "need a wet cloth?"

"Please," he mumbled, his hands shaking as he sat back against the wall.

I quickly put one under the cold water and then leaned down to wipe his face gently while he grinned up at me.

"Thanks," he whispered, "sorry you have to see me like this."

"What? It's fine," I laughed, "too much to drink?"

"I guess so," he sighed, "I'm alright."

I stood up and extended my hand to help him up. He got up slowly and walked back to his nightstand table, picking up the pills lying there.

"Thank you for the water," he said, "now, I just need a joint."

"On it," I nodded and went through his box, looking at all the different drugs. I pulled out a freshly rolled blunt and shut the box, then opened the balcony.