Chapter Twenty-Eight

(Flashbacks in italics)

Harry Styles

"So, who's the new kid?" Darren asked while I sat down on the bed next to him.

"What new kid?" I laughed.

"Tomlinson," Darren replied, looking anything but happy.

"He's just someone I started talking to," I replied, my smile gone. "Does it really matter?"

He stayed quiet, his eyes not leaving me. He finally spoke again, "he seems like he likes you a lot."

I stood up, sighing, "look, I'm going back home. I shouldn't have even come..."

"You just got here," he almost laughed, "stay."

I stood back against his dresser, my arms crossed. I had no clue why I was here... why I always was.

He stood up slowly and walked over, his eyes glancing down at my lips. "Give me a few minutes at least."

I stared at him, feeling so many things overwhelming me. "I really should go."

He smiled a little, "you always say that. And yet, here you are."

I sighed as his phone sounded. He stepped over to the bed to answer it.

"Yeah, now isn't a good time," he said lowly as he glanced at me, "I'm sorta busy."

I stayed quiet and went through his dresser before finding some of his pills.

"Look, I'll take care of it, don't worry," he kept going on, "that can wait until tomorrow morning, alright? I call the shots here, not you. I'll take care of it tomorrow."

He ended the call and turned back to me.

"Who was that?" I asked before gulping down the pills.

"Uh, just someone being a little impatient," he shrugged it off and stepped over to me, "they can wait."

"If it's that important, I'll go," I said. That's all I wanted to do... Louis was back at my place asleep in my bed... and I was here.

"I don't want you to go," he whispered before his hands wrapped around my waist, "just stay for an hour or so, alright?"

I sighed and agreed, though my mind was telling me otherwise.

But I gave into him again... I stayed and allowed him to control once more.
____________________________________

"That's all I remember," I was telling Louis as we sat on the bed that night, the laptop open in front of us.

"He never mentioned names or anything?" Louis asked me before closing the laptop.

We had searched and searched on there to see if we could find any information on who he was involved with. Of course he wouldn't keep that information on a laptop, but we had hoped we would at least find photos or something... there were none. All he had on there was me.