Chapter Nine

Harry Styles

I stood there on the stairs listening to them, hearing his mum talk of me so well. And I was honestly trying not to allow my emotions to overtake me.

Yeah, I fell for him; I fell hard for him. But no one, not even he knew what my life was like. And I didn't know how to even explain that to him.

I hurried to the bedroom when I heard him coming and got clothes out quickly, then headed across the hall for the bathroom.

He met me in the hall and looked at me curiously, "you alright?"

"I'm fine," I smiled back, though I was lying, "I'll hurry."

"I don't mind sharing," he smiled.

"That's a bit disrespectful, isn't it? In your mum's house?" I laughed.

"Doesn't mean we have to do anything, love," he winked and went to get clothes.

I placed my clothes on the counter and started the water as he walked back in.

"I can go second if you wanna go first," I said while he closed the door behind him.

"Doesn't matter," he said smiling.

"Ok," I smiled and undressed quickly and got in the warm water.

And not even 30 seconds later, he was in behind me.

"You're so inappropriate," I smirked.

"I can't resist, sorry," he said shrugging.

I laughed and washed my body quickly, then my hair; I knew his eyes were still on me. As I turned to rinse my hair, I stared at him, his eyes not leaving mine. He wanted it as bad as I did.

He stepped forward and placed his hand on my waist and I bit my lip as I stood under the water watching him.

He slowly leaned in and placed his lips against my neck, kissing it softly, his hands roaming down to my ass and squeezing it. I sighed and leaned my head back and allowed him to do it.

I had never felt sex like this. Out of everyone I had ever been with, no one compared to Louis Tomlinson. He was so different, yet so familiar. And I knew deep inside that I did love him. But I was fighting it so hard. I didn't want to feel for anyone. No one. My life was a fucking mess; yet, still I wanted him near me because, to put it simply, he reminded me of happiness, something that I used to know so well... that I didn't know now, unless I was with him.

He had me back against the shower wall, deep inside of me, and kissing my neck, biting it lightly. And he was so incredibly gentle with me, something I wasn't used to. The way he caressed my back, my shoulders, how his fingers ran down my sides before he would wrap his arms around me. He was absolutely perfect.

I had no clue what he saw in me. I was nothing. I was worth nothing. My life at the moment was built on lies, all lies. He didn't deserve someone like that.

We finished in the shower and got out, and I didn't know what to say. I was lost in my thoughts of him.

He noticed. I knew he did. He kept looking at me, but he got dressed quickly and opened the door to go to his room. I followed shortly and sat my clothes down. I slipped on my long sleeve shirt before ruffling my hair in his mirror as he watched.

"What's up?" He asked quietly.

"Nothing," I replied turning to him, "I'm fine."

He didn't look like he believed me. But he didn't press me any further. "Let's go have dinner."