Chapter Six

Louis Tomlinson

Harry and I hurried out to the garage and he started the engine and backed out slowly. He stopped at the end of the driveway and pointed to a small car.

"That's his," he mumbled, "so, he's still here somewhere."

"Give me your keys," I held my hand out. Harry looked confused but handed them over smiling.

I stepped out and pulled my hoodie up over my head, looking to see if anyone was outside. No one seemed to be so I bent down and started keying his car.

"Lou, what the fuck?" Harry whispered while laughing.

"Shh," I replied and kept going down the side of his door and back up. I wanted to draw a penis on it or maybe the word dickhead but I figured I better not make it too noticeable... as if the several long scratches weren't going to be anyways.

I hurried back into the car and handed Harry the keys as he continued laughing.

"I can't believe you," he shouted as we drove off, "that was spectacular. I wish I could see his reaction."

"Should've gotten Niall to hide in the bushes," I smirked.

"That would've been brilliant," he smiled at me.

He drove us to the park in London and got out.

"What the fuck are we doing here?" I laughed. It was still pouring like crazy.

"Being free," he called to me as he walked out into the grass and threw his hands up before nearly twirling in circles.

I shook my head, "you're so fucking insane."

"No, I'm completely normal," he laughed and pushed his soaked curls out of his face. "The world is insane."

I smirked at him and he grabbed my hands, "what?"

"Dance in the rain, Lou. Let nature take over."

I laughed as he spun around in circles, completely lost in this free moment of his. He looked absolutely content here.

Few minutes later, we were running down the walkways chasing each other. We were so high, but high on life too at the present time. It was exhilarating.

"This is crazy," I yelled and stopped a few feet back from him, "my bloody stomach hurts. I'm not young enough for this."

He laughed and walked over to me, placing his hands on my shoulders, "you are young enough. You're just not in shape."

"Thank you captain obvious," I joked, "we're so crazy."

"We're living," he threw his hands up again and yelled it.

"I'm hungry though," I smiled, "haven't eaten in a while."

Harry looked down at his clothes, then mine, "let's go get some clothes and food."

"Go back to the house?" I asked while we headed back to his car.

"No. Fuck, no. We'll buy some," he giggled and unlocked the doors.

"You're gonna buy me clothes?"

"Why the fuck would I not?" He asked smirking, "no, Lou, I'll let you stay soaked while I put on dry clothes. If that's how you want it."

"That's definitely not how I want it," I laughed and lit a cigarette after getting in. The seats were completely soaked now from us both.  He stole the cigarette from me, then gave it back smiling.

We got so many looks from the store clerks and shoppers who witnessed us buying clothes while Harry giggled way too loud. He really was a carefree spirit, high or not. He even apologized to the clerk over and over about the wet floors and then proceeded to tip her. I was actually astonished by him. He had a heart of gold in there.