Chapter Twenty

Harry Styles

After I told Gemma goodbye that afternoon, we were on a flight across the way to Ireland. We'd be landing late but we didn't mind; Niall was just happy to be going home again. His friends already had a place set up for us... somewhere alone and not in the middle of Dublin.

"Harry," Louis spoke up from beside me, "you alright? You're so quiet."

"I'm fine," I replied and tried to smile. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket while Louis and Niall started talking.

I pulled it out and seen a text from Zayn: "where did you go?"

I looked behind me at him, his eyes already on me. I turned back around and wrote him back, "none of your business. xx"

I put my phone back and looked out the window at darkness while Niall was going on excitedly, "I can't wait for you to meet my parents."

"His dad is amazing," I nodded to Louis.

"He calls Harry my special friend," Niall smirked from the other side of Louis.

"Special friend?" Louis grinned slyly at me, "why is that, Horan?"

"Cause he's 'special'," Niall laughed out loud.

"So, his dad knows you're gay?" Louis asked, "how exactly?"

"Niall told him," I shrugged, "if there's one thing Niall is great at it's saying too much."

"My dad's great. He'll love you," Niall nodded, "he loves Harry... he's crazy about him."

"Harry seems to have that affect," Louis said, his eyes on a guy a few rows up who was smiling directly at me.

"Oh, Jesus," I sighed.

"Smile back at him, love," Louis snorted from beside me, "he's been staring at you the whole flight."

"This reminds me of the last time we came to Ireland..."

"Niall," I cut him off earning a surprised look from Louis.

"Ohh, no, I wanna hear this," Louis snickered, "tell us, Niall."

"Basically, this guy on the plane was checking Harry out. And Harry was already drunk from sitting in the lounge at the airport," Niall was laughing while I stayed back in my seat covering my face. "They went to the loo and..."

"Oh, make it stop," I groaned while Louis laughed.

"And they fucked, correct?" Louis interjected smiling at Niall.

"Of course," Niall nodded and I shook my head."

"Well, you have some power, Styles," Louis was looking at the guy again, "I don't think he's even gay."

"They're not always gay," Zayn spoke up next, Liam and Sophia snorting beside him.

"You, too?" I looked at him, "Jesus."

"We're just having fun," Louis grinned and pulled me to him, kissing my cheek. "Oh, do you think pretty man seen that? Don't want to make him jealous..."

"Like hell you don't," I smirked, "kiss me."

Louis pulled me in and we kissed for several seconds before he stopped and looked back at the guy, who was still staring. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Alright, I'm gonna go say something," Louis started.

"He's not doing anything," I laughed.

"He's undressing you with his eyes," Louis said.