Chapter Eight

Louis Tomlinson

I packed up my small backpack while Harry opted for his duffel as he was taking 3 different pair of boots, wasn't sure why. He looked completely happy while he folded shirts and stuck them in. I could understand why he would want to get away after all... not having to deal with the bastard.

He texted Zayn, telling him we were leaving for Donny and about 1 that afternoon, we headed out of the house taking his car to the airport.

When we pulled out of the gate, Harry looked closely at a car parked not too far away. He shook his head, threw up his hand and flipped them off.

"Was that..."

"Yeah," he replied lowly.

"Fucking pathetic," I sighed. He didn't say anything... just lit a cigarette and kept driving. I was sure he was going to follow us. I just had a feeling he would.

After arriving and checking in, we waited to board the plane to Doncaster. I had already texted my mum and told her Harry was coming with me. I knew she was going to think he was my boyfriend, even though in my text I told her he was just a friend.

Harry was looking around the airport, like he was expecting to see someone.

"He isn't here," I whispered.

"He followed us," he mumbled, "he followed us the whole way."

"I didn't see him."

He showed me Darren's text messages, "'please tell me where you're going. Why are you at the airport?'"

"Are you fucking serious?" I raised my voice before noticing a young woman with her child looking over at us, "sorry."

Harry chuckled a little and put his phone back up.

"He has no idea where we're going," I said quieter, "don't worry with it, alright?"

He nodded a little, but looked really nervous as he leaned back chewing his gum.

"Look, Zayn or anyone else won't tell him. You know they won't," I tried to reassure him, "so, stop. You're getting a well deserved break."

He smiled a little, "I think I'm more nervous over meeting your mum."

"What?" I laughed, "why?"

"I haven't...," he started with a small smile as he stared down at his hands, "I've never met anyone's parents before. Besides the guys of course. It's just different."

I grinned a little at him, "different? I thought we were going to pretend like I was one of the lads?"

He smirked, "yeah, I'm not... I'm not sure I can actually."

He glanced back at me and I honestly couldn't help but smile, "yeah, me neither."

Just then, they made the announcement for boarding. Harry and I both grabbed our bags and made our way to the gate. He was biting his lip and grinning while staring at me out of the corner of his eye. I couldn't stop smiling myself.

"How many times you flown?" I asked him after we had taken our seats.

Harry was staring at the window, "uh, a few. I've been to a lot of different places. You?"

"4 times," I replied and sat back in the seat, "it's kinda boring."

"I enjoy it," he grinned, "being thousands of feet up in the air away from everything... it's amazing."

"How did I know you'd say that?" I asked smiling back at him.

"Cause I'm a hippie, remember?" He winked at me.